Britney: "I used to be a singer when I was younger"

41 minutes ago, Mutya said:

She promoted Hold Me Closer in her own way, posted fan arts on Instagram, did skits with Drew Barrymore, wrote a whole chapter for it in her book talking about the recording process and how proud she is of the song… stop trying to rewrite history.

Anyway, Hold Me Closer is the HIT that keeps on giving. It will never die I fear.

What happened to those drew Barrymore skits? I don't remember seeing any of it.

18 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Oh look the laughing girl finally talking lol.

"Promoted in her own way" 

Hmm let's see...

Refused to post the real cover and any music video (the song had three mv) of the song.

Repost a Drew Barrymore video listening the song. Not a skit sweetie, skit is a whole different thing.

"Whole chapter" lol no, reread the book. She mentioned the process of recording briefly. My question is how they convinced her to do it. 

Never performed the song. Never did a music video for the song. Didn't even go to the last Elton concert, and a lot of his colabs were there.

What HMC being a hit has to do with the point? You know that's not a Britney solo song and her team had nothing to do with it right?

But good you decided to express yourself with words, not only the emoji to try criticize everything I write here.

Oh and btw, if you keep doing it... I will keep giving back. Just for ya know Posing Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Look Dark Willow, just because Britney is not the active popstar you’d like her to be and is not into promoting and performing anymore, doesn’t mean she “didn’t care at all” about the song, that’s what you said. 

Her posting on Instagram alone IS a promotion, whether you like it or not. Britney is not going to a TV show to perform a song anymore, those times are over. She doesn’t need to film a music video either, Elton also didn’t appear in the video, are you out there saying he doesn’t care about the song Dark Willow?

Britney has already explained she couldn’t say no to Elton cause she loves him and this was something she couldn’t refuse. It was never mean to be a comeback to the industry, just a stand alone song that she loved and was very hands-on overall.

”Didn’t go to Elton’s last concert” lmao I refuse to comment on that :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Thing is your life is probably sadder than Britney’s cause I see you every day here talking the same bull**** about someone who is retired and has no desire to work anymore. The day you log off and start touching grass will probably be so good to you cause I’ve never seen someone so bitter and delusional, try to do something useful with your life I promise it’s gonna be so good to you!!

And oh, I’ll keep laughing of all your annoying posts as much as I want Dark Willow :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Britney has already explained she couldn’t say no to Elton cause she loves him and this was something she couldn’t refuse. It was never mean to be a comeback to the industry, just a stand alone song that she loved and was very hands-on overall.

”Didn’t go to Elton’s last concert” lmao I refuse to comment on that :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hang on...are some people really still blaming Britney for not going to the Glastonbury thing because they were so delulu that they believed it? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Look Dark Willow, just because Britney is not the active popstar you’d like her to be and is not into promoting and performing anymore, doesn’t mean she “didn’t care at all” about the song, that’s what you said. 

Her posting on Instagram alone IS a promotion, whether you like it or not. Britney is not going to a TV show to perform a song anymore, those times are over. She doesn’t need to film a music video either, Elton also didn’t appear in the video, are you out there saying he doesn’t care about the song Dark Willow?

Thing is your life is probably sadder than Britney’s cause I see you every day here talking the same bull**** about someone who is retired and has no desire to work anymore. The day you log off and start touching grass will probably be so good to you cause I’ve never seen someone so bitter and delusional, try to do something useful with your life I promise it’s gonna be so good to you!!

And oh, I’ll keep laughing of all your annoying posts as much as I want Dark Willow :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You lost it already saying I want Britney back right now.

I don't want her back to performing or releasing terrible music.  I want her to finally ask for help, that's all I want. I couldn’t care less if she never comes back to the music industry, she already said many times she hates it and it seems "positive" fans like you never respected that. 

You clearly care a lot about my opinions lol,  you literally check everything I write... if my life is everything you described I imagine yours is even worse.

You can laugh all you want, but like I said... I love to give back, so let’s see who will be tired first. I bet it won't be me Mmmutya.Kylie Jenner Hello GIF by E!

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Hang on...are some people really still blaming Britney for not going to the Glastonbury thing because they were so delulu that they believed it? 

Dark Willow is soo delusional, they will complain and whine every day about the same things and how Britney desperately needs helps, because their life is perfect and they know better than Britney. It was annoying at first but the best thing we can do is laugh :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't want her back to performing or releasing terrible music.  I want her to finally ask for help, that's all I want.

Gurl, you need help. I can’t believe you’ve been here commenting negatively on someone’s mental health for every single day. Log off, and enjoy the sun. Lou has been working your *** off, and you have to work on weekends? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Britney getting help and getting fed lithium against her will is the last thing we need. Unless somebody is willing to take advantage of the situation. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, Style. said:

The way Britney is trolling us :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She still is famous unlike her wisdom tooth build *** peers. We love a real beauty! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

"The way Britney is trolling us"

Like what is it actually going to take for you to realise she doesn't like us :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: she's not trying to be fun and cute, she's trying to be a ***** 

On 2/24/2024 at 8:36 AM, PlatinumB said:

Never trolling?! Are you even a fan?

Trolling starts at the 14 sec...

Thanks for posting a 17years old video but yes i AM a 38 yrs old fan actually so i was there watching that live

im talking about nowadays and as i said im a fan… not a child in denial

• Love 1
On 2/24/2024 at 9:38 AM, Jup1ter said:

Do u think Britney is embarrassed about her life that's why she is embarrassed to try to comeback to the industry?

Since she exposed how ****ed it is, she really gave some Sinead O'Connor and Rose McGowan

So, to put herself out there to meet Hollywood people again and the fear to be sabotaged again

idk, she posted this year something like "if I had the chance to go back..." something along that line, around the Grammy's season

I still think she can comeback, 2025 or 2026, all the legal **** needs to resume this year!

She needs to be free from those vultures.

I think she meant "if I had a chance to go back...", as in time, not back to the industry.
She isn't interested in performing anymore. They beat that passion and trust out of her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block