Britney: "I used to be a singer when I was younger"

Do u think Britney is embarrassed about her life that's why she is embarrassed to try to comeback to the industry?

Since she exposed how ****ed it is, she really gave some Sinead O'Connor and Rose McGowan

So, to put herself out there to meet Hollywood people again and the fear to be sabotaged again

idk, she posted this year something like "if I had the chance to go back..." something along that line, around the Grammy's season

I still think she can comeback, 2025 or 2026, all the legal **** needs to resume this year!

She needs to be free from those vultures.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Crayboy said:

1000% convinced she's just trolling here at this point. 💀

But if she's not, the heck?

I know she says she's retired, she's not part of the industry etc, but I have a feeling that's more her stubborn side wanting to give the finger to the people around her.

If she felt passionate and found her voice again I'm sure she'll come back. She's VERY young, and I don't see Britney not doing anything for the rest of her life.

I think that too, if RCA had been patient and waited instead of going behind his back and started working on an album without his consent we would already have something tangible by now. Instead she’s pissed and we will have to wait longer 

2 hours ago, Iam a teenage dream said:

I think that too, if RCA had been patient and waited instead of going behind his back and started working on an album without his consent we would already have something tangible by now. Instead she’s pissed and we will have to wait longer 

Who's that 'him/his' you're talking about?

• Haha 1

I'm inclined to think that when she says she used to be a singer she's inserting herself in a world where she's an anonymous person, as if she were a eagle looking at all happening up from above (the past).

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

Still curious how they convinced her to work on that Elton song... after the release she didn't care at all about the song and even said she just did backing vocals.

And RCA tried to start a new album recently.

Let's see how long Britney will not be forced to be back on the studio.

9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Still curious how they convinced her to work on that Elton song... after the release she didn't care at all about the song and even said she just did backing vocals.

And RCA tried to start a new album recently.

Let's see how long Britney will not be forced to be back on the studio.

She promoted Hold Me Closer in her own way, posted fan arts on Instagram, did skits with Drew Barrymore, wrote a whole chapter for it in her book talking about the recording process and how proud she is of the song… stop trying to rewrite history.

Anyway, Hold Me Closer is the HIT that keeps on giving. It will never die I fear.

Edited by Mutya
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

I really cant at those who bring the “she is trolling” everytime Brit says something weird lol. Sadly, she is never trolling

When they don’t want to accept what she writes they go for the "she is trolling" narrative haha. 

One of the most constant things she has been saying for years now (probably the only one) is that she's done with the industry. 

Even Jayden said Britney was retired (back in 2020). Clearly not only a instagram joke.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Mutya said:

She promoted Hold Me Closer in her own way, posted fan arts on Instagram, did skits with Drew Barrymore, wrote a whole chapter for it in her book talking about the recording process and how proud she is of the song… stop trying to rewrite history.

Anyway, Hold Me Closer is the HIT that keeps on giving. It will never die I fear.

Oh look the laughing girl finally talking lol.

"Promoted in her own way" 

Hmm let's see...

Refused to post the real cover and any music video (the song had three mv) of the song.

Repost a Drew Barrymore video listening the song. Not a skit sweetie, skit is a whole different thing.

"Whole chapter" lol no, reread the book. She mentioned the process of recording briefly. My question is how they convinced her to do it. 

Never performed the song. Never did a music video for the song. Didn't even go to the last Elton concert, and a lot of his colabs were there.

What HMC being a hit has to do with the point? You know that's not a Britney solo song and her team had nothing to do with it right?

But good you decided to express yourself with words, not only the emoji to try criticize everything I write here.

Oh and btw, if you keep doing it... I will keep giving back. Just for ya know Posing Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Lol the funniest! We need more of this on her instagram 😂😂

But once she does it, people call her names :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I'm not going to repeat anything they'll say (or has said), but I can see the comments already lol. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block