Selena Gomez ‘Love On’ music video

I really like it!!!! 
That said I really like Single Soon also, but I see most of you don’t. 
What I like about Love On is how she sounds and looks confident. Like she actually believes in what she’s doing?!?

I LOVE Revival and Rare. Stars Dance I see you tooooooo.

I hope she keeps making music beyond this era.  

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

its alright. I used to be a huge fan of her music but she became very mellow with Rare, and Single Soon was not it. This one is ....mellow again, at least to me. But if it takes off i'll be very happy for her, she's a good artist 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
11 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Can you please point where exactly is she "delivering her vocals" cause even the talking parts are highly pitch corrected with heavy reverb you can hardly understand what shes saying

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF looking for the vocals you talking about lol

Gurl! No one said they were perfect vocals hahaha I just enjoyed that it wasn’t all monotone in the verses. That’s all. 

• Haha 1

There’s portions of the song where I can’t make out what she’s singing. I like that she goes up into her falsetto in the prechorus. I’m so sick of her whisper, mumbling vocals, so at least that made the song interesting for a Selena track. The video is rich. Would’ve been sickening if she actually did some ballet moves, but we know she’s not a trained dancer. 

Something weird that I didn’t expect was how uncomfortable I became with the amount of kissing in the video. Like kissing isn’t even a big deal but I don’t know why, I became so weirded out like, enough already. I was indoctrinated and groomed! :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

*I give the song a 7.5/10

like other have said, the song is def a grower. I may end up loving it after more listens. 

*I give the video a 7/10

The video was very safe and became somewhat bland. She looks pretty in her different outfits but it’s all very stiff. I don’t know if they were trying to do an IF U SEEK AMY vibe of the juxtaposition of everyone making out but then we’re all in formal attire in a upscale establishment where we should be acting proper? 

21 hours ago, cocodeluxe said:

Sooo is this also like Single Soon just a stand-alone single? Where is the album? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I think so? Although I keep hearing rumours the album is coming but I'm not so sure (and I really wish Selena and fans would stop referring it to as SG3, it's NOT her third album!!)

On 2/24/2024 at 11:13 PM, Isla said:

I think so? Although I keep hearing rumours the album is coming but I'm not so sure (and I really wish Selena and fans would stop referring it to as SG3, it's NOT her third album!!)

Same! This SG3 bullshet is such a disgrace to her discography. Like gurl be proud that you have a 15 year long music career and 6 albums under your belt. Also her best stuff comes from the scene era anyway :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block