Amy Schumer talks about being mentioned In The Woman In Me

5 hours ago, x.rox said:

People die in wars. Civilians die in wars. This is a war. That’s what happens. The Americans bombed Japan. Killed thousands. They invaded Iraq. Gosh where else could go on and on and on… not even going into the UK… anyone shaming Israel for responding to an attack on their country are laughable and hypocritical. IMO

So do the last 75 years of Israel containing Palestine in a specific area, blocking off aid, shooting at people in the streets, and pushing people out of their homes for people claiming birth right not mean anything? Does Palestine not have a right to defend itself then? I’m confused by this. You shouldnt be accepting civilian death as normal, you should be ashamed and disgusted that civilians die. I am genuinely shocked that you would rather try to prove a point and laugh at someone being grossed out by targeted civilian deaths. You’re also excusing the MANY times throughout history, that Israel has mur***ed and targeted Palestinians attempting to peacefully protest containment.  

Also, what’s your point with bringing up America? Am I supposed to be like, “omg you're so right, if America does it we should all accept civilians dying as normal! Civilians are going to die and people are idiots for wanting to stop it!! It’s a normal part of life”. Girl, be real.  America is a war mongering country and should be put on trial in an international court of law for its war crimes. This also is no ordinary war, the majority of Gaza has been destroyed., destroying schools, hospitals, homes, and churches. Bloodlines have been erased. Thousands of children have died. Journalists have been targeted and mur***ed. Civilians with white flags have been butchered in the streets by the IDF, all on video. 

Israel has killed some of the hostages throughout the process of bombing and firing missiles throughout Gaza, and has no intention of stopping its mass destruction.  It’s almost as if the hostages were never something that Netanyahu cared about. At what point does the violence end? Would you prefer there be no Palestinians left, because I’m pretty sure it stopped being about self defence around 30 thousand people ago 

Edited by rik
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, rik said:

So do the last 75 years of Israel containing Palestine in a specific area, blocking off aid, shooting at people in the streets, and pushing people out of their homes for people claiming birth right not mean anything? Does Palestine not have a right to defend itself then? I’m confused by this. You shouldnt be accepting civilian death as normal, you should be ashamed and disgusted that civilians die. I am genuinely shocked that you would rather try to prove a point and laugh at someone being grossed out by targeted civilian deaths. You’re also excusing the MANY times throughout history, that Israel has mur***ed and targeted Palestinians attempting to peacefully protest containment.  

Also, what’s your point with bringing up America? Am I supposed to be like, “omg you're so right, if America does it we should all accept civilians dying as normal! Civilians are going to die and people are idiots for wanting to stop it!! It’s a normal part of life”. Girl, be real.  America is a war mongering country and should be put on trial in an international court of law for its war crimes. This also is no ordinary war, the majority of Gaza has been destroyed., destroying schools, hospitals, homes, and churches. Bloodlines have been erased. Thousands of children have died. Journalists have been targeted and mur***ed. Civilians with white flags have been butchered in the streets by the IDF, all on video. 

Israel has killed some of the hostages throughout the process of bombing and firing missiles throughout Gaza, and has no intention of stopping its mass destruction.  It’s almost as if the hostages were never something that Netanyahu cared about. At what point does the violence end? Would you prefer there be no Palestinians left, because I’m pretty sure it stopped being about self defence around 30 thousand people ago 

Not even reading. Awwww boo boo cry cry awwwwe let me wipe away my snowflake tears 😭 LMFAO. Bye.

7 hours ago, x.rox said:

Not even reading. Awwww boo boo cry cry awwwwe let me wipe away my snowflake tears 😭 LMFAO. Bye.

What a response. Sorry that you don’t have the attention span or maturity to read three small paragraphs during a discussion. Keep believing the propaganda, keep excusing the deaths of thousands and displacement of millions. you’re genuinely sick if you agree with the mur*** of civilians. Congratulations on celebrating genocide. History will always remember you, bye!!!

Edited by rik
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, rik said:

What a response. Sorry that you don’t have the attention span or maturity to read three small paragraphs during a discussion. Keep believing the propaganda, keep excusing the deaths of thousands and displacement of millions. you’re genuinely sick if you agree with the mur*** of civilians. Congratulations on celebrating genocide. History will always remember you, bye!!!

I’m on a pop forum for music. Take your book long messages to a political forum. Get a lifeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Lol

guys I know that you live in America and you think celebrities opinions on this kind of thing matter, but I promise you not, not a single person in the middle east gives a damn about what Amy Schumer thinks about the war, they're more worried about their roof falling on their heads at any moment. Please stop being such air heads and dragging other people just because they like a COMEDIAN or celebrity that doesn't share your perspective on the matter. 

35 minutes ago, Richie said:

guys I know that you live in America and you think celebrities opinions on this kind of thing matter, but I promise you not, not a single person in the middle east gives a damn about what Amy Schumer thinks about the war, they're more worried about their roof falling on their heads at any moment. Please stop being such air heads and dragging other people just because they like a COMEDIAN or celebrity that doesn't share your perspective on the matter. 

It's more that she's super famous and has the ability to Influence lots of people. She's chosen to spread tons of misinformation, islamophobia, and just vile rhetoric. But I hear you 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block