Amy Schumer talks about being mentioned In The Woman In Me

10 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Not this coming from an Israel defender. You defend a genocidal country. That's far more embarrassing than anything I've said since I created this account here. Keep it pushing.

I really can’t stand this opinion. You’re beyond ignorant. You’re implying that Israelis are doing this for the joy of it. They’re defending their right to exist. You’re supporting, in essence, an extremist terrorist organization.  Get properly informed before you spread hate. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Ew, not this zionist trash.

I am however happy Britney found some empowerment in other people.

Another person ignorantly using the word "Zionist" without knowing what it means.

Zionism is the Jewish indigenous rights movement.

There are more than 50 Muslim countries, and only one single tiny Jewish country where Jews have lived continuously for thousands of years, long before Islam and Muhammad's conquest of Arabia, and long before the Islamic conquest of the middle east.

If you have a problem with that, you might be a racist.

If you have a problem with those who support that, you might be a racist.

If "Zionist" and "trash" are interchangeable in your view, you might be a racist.

Edited by Illegally EATEN
  • Love 5
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block