Britney deserves Grace, ESPECIALLY from her fans

16 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know its normal to not like everyone you encounter in life but  to pass passive aggressive shade towards me and the other mods and they don't have the guts to say directly to us says all I need to know about them as a person.

I know I'm a good mod and just because I'm very bl.un.t and honest with my opinions doesn't mean I'm a bad mod.

I just am very objective and don't have rose colored glasses when it comes to celebrities.

I love Britney but I don't worship her, she's a human just like you and I.

@Mutya I had always understanding for you and agreed with some comments, but there are other moderators who deserves respect too. Don't you think?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

@Mutya I had always understanding for you and agreed with some comments, but there are other moderators who deserves respect too. Don't you think?

I wasn't trying to disrespect the other mods my dear, just trying to show love for @BUWYGF cause it's reallyyyy difficult to see a mod here standing up for current Britney and trying to put order in a place full of haters and trolls. Maybe I didn't use the best words. I apologize to @princessmimi and anyone who may felt offended.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Mutya said:

I wasn't trying to disrespect the other mods my dear, just trying to show love for @BUWYGF cause it's reallyyyy difficult to see a mod here standing up for current Britney and trying to put order in a place full of haters and trolls. Maybe I didn't use the best words. I apologize to @princessmimi and anyone who may felt offended.

Thank you for your apology, that was really nice of you. :) 

I understand where you were coming from.

I believe in free speech and I think everyone on here has the right to say their opinions on here,

in fact I encourage it cause that's what makes a forum interesting.

I know I may not always be the greatest mod but I'm really doing my best and I think the other mods are as well.

Btw I do have empathy for Britney,

I love her almost like if she were actually in my life.

believe me I'm much more of a fan in real life than what you see on Exhale.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Okay... but we can think differently and still comment about it.

I don't think everything's ok, I don't think Britney is ok. I'm not attacking anyone, but some members feel the need to attack others with different opinions.

Criticizing Britney and controlling her are not the same things. It actually makes no sense.

I will not lie to fit a "good fan narrative". If her Instagram and overall things get better, I will be happy to talk good things about it.

That’s not happening right now tho.

See this is a problem i see a lot in this forum. By problem I mean users reading a whole post and missing out the point.

@Dark Willow when did he say lie? He didn't, you just decided to get confrontational (" I will not lie to fit a good fan narrative"). He never asked you to lie.

The point of the whole post is to say express your opinion, but express it with respect and empathy.

I swear sometimes It's like you have to force feed some users here :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Tranquil24 said:

See this is a problem i see a lot in this forum. By problem I mean users reading a whole post and missing out the point.

@Dark Willow when did he say lie? He didn't, you just decided to get confrontational (" I will not lie to fit a good fan narrative"). He never asked you to lie.

The point of the whole post is to say express your opinion, but express it with respect and empathy.

I swear sometimes It's like you have to force feed some users here :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

thank you! I have no idea how people misinterpret so bad :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Tranquil24 said:

I didn't write he wants me to lie. I'm saying I will not pretend to not see what I'm seeing to support Britney blindly. And that's my opinion, that's it.

You’re the pressed one here thinking I attacked someone when I didn't. 

Go Home GIF by Mean Girls

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Finally a mod taking actions! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Lately some people here are straight up hating Britney instead of doing harmless mild criticism :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

You and @princessmimi should collab and WARN or BAN those people who disrespect Britney :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

BUYWGF ft PrincessMimi - S&M the ban remix :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Love 1

This restored my faith in exhale:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

The negative minority of fans take up a big space on this platform that it can feel like everyone is just making fun or her.

I agree people forget that she is human, but I also think people forget she is an artist! Let her dance and experiment with her creativity! chris crocker crying GIF

• Love 3
On 2/22/2024 at 9:29 PM, Marg said:

This restored my faith in exhale:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

The negative minority of fans take up a big space on this platform that it can feel like everyone is just making fun or her.

I agree people forget that she is human, but I also think people forget she is an artist! Let her dance and experiment with her creativity! chris crocker crying GIF

The very loud critics take up too much space. If this were a sincere Britney forum, it would be different.

If you think she has a mental illness, in real life do you think it is ok to attack and make fun of an ill person? In real life, do you diagnose people based on minutes on Instagram? In real life, do you gossip about a neighbor or classmate who is talented but shy? 

To be clear, I have no clue what Britney's mental state is.  Even if I were a therapist, I would find it highly unprofessional to diagnose without knowing the person. But I think that a person who has escaped from a mentally, physically, and financially abusive family relationship and conservatorship must have trauma.

What I know is that each survivor deals with trauma at their own pace. Therapy can be dancing, horseback riding, reading, praying, writing lyrics, writing skits and acting them out, taking videos, listening to music, singing ...

It doesn't mean that survivors return to their previous state of mind. Healing is not a full return to your old self; it is a way to cope better, maybe find peace and regain joy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 2/21/2024 at 7:28 AM, BUWYGF said:

Hello fellow BreatheHeavy members,

I've noticed a growing trend within our community that deeply concerns me. It appears that many have taken to criticizing Britney's behavior on Instagram, labeling her as "crazy," "mental," and "detached." This discourse is not only harmful but fundamentally misunderstands the complexities of Britney's life and the journey she has been on.

Firstly, it's crucial to remember that Britney Spears is a human being, just like any of us. She has faced unimaginable pressures and scrutiny under the public eye, experiences that most of us will never fully understand. The expectations for her to revert to her "old" self—the highly polished, seemingly perfect pop icon—are unrealistic and ignore the personal growth and change every individual undergoes over time.

Britney's Instagram behavior, videos, or any form of expression she chooses should not be a target for your fury. These expressions harm no one. They are a reflection of her current state, her interests, her joys, and her struggles. Criticizing and shaming her for these expressions is a form of control and entitlement that mirrors the very constraints she fought so hard to escape from under her conservatorship.

So, some of you, please ask yourselves, why do you feel so entitled to dictate how Britney should live her life or express herself? This mentality is eerily similar to the control exerted over her during the years of her conservatorship, where every aspect of her life was under scrutiny and control by her father and "handlers". We, as fans, should not perpetuate this cycle of control and judgment.

Instead of condemnation, Britney deserves our empathy, our support, and our understanding. She has given the world so much through her music, her performances, and, most importantly, by sharing her life with us. It's time we acknowledge that she owes us nothing more. Her journey towards healing, towards finding her happiness and peace, is hers alone. It should not be dictated by public opinion or our expectations as fans.

This trend of toxic behavior within our community needs to stop. It's time for a collective reflection on how we can better support Britney, recognizing her humanity and the complexities of her situation. Let's offer her the grace and space to heal on her terms. We should be her allies, not her critics.

Do better please. 

You are the mod that this place deserves.

Thank you for embodying the original vision of this community: to support and uplift Britney. 

What was once a haven for all Britney fans and supporters has become a toxic place for negativity, criticisms, trolls, and haters to thrive.

If there is any hope left in this fandom, it is through fans like you who respect the dignity and humanity that is in Britney and not merely the popstar.

God save us all.

• Love 3
On 2/21/2024 at 1:27 PM, princessmimi said:

Thank you for your apology, that was really nice of you. :) 

I understand where you were coming from.

I believe in free speech and I think everyone on here has the right to say their opinions on here,

in fact I encourage it cause that's what makes a forum interesting.

I know I may not always be the greatest mod but I'm really doing my best and I think the other mods are as well.

Btw I do have empathy for Britney,

I love her almost like if she were actually in my life.

believe me I'm much more of a fan in real life than what you see on Exhale.

“Be the greatest mod”

Oh please, the number of times you’ve given me warning points for hurting someone’s feelings is laughable. You actually think you do something but in fact, all you do is moderate conversations so that they fit YOUR narrative. 

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Sia said:

“Be the greatest mod”

Oh please, the number of times you’ve given me warning points for hurting someone’s feelings is laughable. You actually think you do something but in fact, all you do is moderate conversations so that they fit YOUR narrative. 

And here you are proving my point.

Why are you so bitter for me giving you WPs for your rude behavior?

Funny how when I confronted you on the thread about Britney,

you didn't have the guts to reply back yet now you do? 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Sia said:

“Be the greatest mod”

im gonna ban you soon, I 100% mean it, you've been warned. Calm yourself, or ill make sure we don't have to deal with your absolutely toxic behaviour anymore.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block