Britney deserves Grace, ESPECIALLY from her fans

there is a difference between caring for her well being and being NASTY af by calling her a crack head and other bs 

yes i am worried about my queen but by being a bully and doing EXACTLY what they did in 2007 is not the way to go. 

What we can do to show our support is by being kind and letting her know that she is not alone and we fully support her if she ever needs help 

thats all :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

So that's why Britney should stay away of any plataforms (Exhale, Exhale ...) that might contain problematic sick 🤢 comments like MOST - let's be real, MOST of the comments on the IG posts threads are sickening!

I hope she heals and there's no calendar for that, she's only human and we, fans, should remember that.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 6

Selective grace ain't cute though. If you're going to sit there and preach like this is some church, then practice what you preach for all. You're over here talking about giving grace while also wishing violence and failure on those that have wronged her - in your eyes.

You remind me of those people that talk about helping your fellow man, yet only do it when it benefits or looks good on your resume.

Even if you want to label me a hater or troll, at least I'm consistent in what I believe.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Sia said:

Selective grace ain't cute though. If you're going to sit there and preach like this is some church, then practice what you preach for all. You're over here talking about giving grace while also wishing violence and failure on those that have wronged her - in your eyes.

You remind me of those people that talk about helping your fellow man, yet only do it when it benefits or looks good on your resume.

Even if you want to label me a hater or troll, at least I'm consistent in what I believe.

"You're over here talking about giving grace while also wishing violence and failure on those that have wronged her - in your eyes."

show me where? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I have to think it’s people with their own struggles projecting onto her. It’s sad, but makes them feel not so bad off when they’re criticizing someone they consider to be larger than life. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I think it's easier to say that her critics are projecting rather than saying her critics actually lead genuinely happy lives and balk at the fact that someone else can't manage their own.

I mean, how many times have you seen someone being messy in their life and thought "geez, what is wrong with them?"

On the other hand, I could switch the tables and say that those who sympathize with her only do so because they see themselves in her, which would suggest you're just as messy.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Sia said:

I think it's easier to say that her critics are projecting rather than saying her critics actually lead genuinely happy lives and balk at the fact that someone else can't manage their own.

I mean, how many times have you seen someone being messy in their life and thought "geez, what is wrong with them?"

On the other hand, I could switch the tables and say that those who sympathize with her only do so because they see themselves in her, which would suggest you're just as messy.

No and never. Get well soon. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

"You're over here talking about giving grace while also wishing violence and failure on those that have wronged her - in your eyes."

show me where? 

You can feel however you want, but enough with the faux righteousness. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Sia said:

You can feel however you want, but enough with the faux righteousness. 

The fact you took what I was talking about Lou Taylor personally is completely your problem. I stand behind everything I said about her 100% and I would absolutely say even worse things to her face, because the woman is pure evil. I think you're failing to see differences in these two situations, and majorly so .

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Sia said:

You! I’m not surprised , your comments… very predictable

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Hello fellow BreatheHeavy members,

I've noticed a growing trend within our community that deeply concerns me. It appears that many have taken to criticizing Britney's behavior on Instagram, labeling her as "crazy," "mental," and "detached." This discourse is not only harmful but fundamentally misunderstands the complexities of Britney's life and the journey she has been on.

Firstly, it's crucial to remember that Britney Spears is a human being, just like any of us. She has faced unimaginable pressures and scrutiny under the public eye, experiences that most of us will never fully understand. The expectations for her to revert to her "old" self—the highly polished, seemingly perfect pop icon—are unrealistic and ignore the personal growth and change every individual undergoes over time.

Britney's Instagram behavior, videos, or any form of expression she chooses should not be a target for your fury. These expressions harm no one. They are a reflection of her current state, her interests, her joys, and her struggles. Criticizing and shaming her for these expressions is a form of control and entitlement that mirrors the very constraints she fought so hard to escape from under her conservatorship.

So, some of you, please ask yourselves, why do you feel so entitled to dictate how Britney should live her life or express herself? This mentality is eerily similar to the control exerted over her during the years of her conservatorship, where every aspect of her life was under scrutiny and control by her father and "handlers". We, as fans, should not perpetuate this cycle of control and judgment.

Instead of condemnation, Britney deserves our empathy, our support, and our understanding. She has given the world so much through her music, her performances, and, most importantly, by sharing her life with us. It's time we acknowledge that she owes us nothing more. Her journey towards healing, towards finding her happiness and peace, is hers alone. It should not be dictated by public opinion or our expectations as fans.

This trend of toxic behavior within our community needs to stop. It's time for a collective reflection on how we can better support Britney, recognizing her humanity and the complexities of her situation. Let's offer her the grace and space to heal on her terms. We should be her allies, not her critics.

Do better please. 

I'm sorry that they called her like that. I'm a polite person, so I just shake my head in disbelief at some of her posts. I wish her find herself one day.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, itsjames said:

Her fans deserve an album, music videos, and stadium tours especially from Britney

That's what you say cause you want it.

Have you considered what Britney wants?

She's been forced to perform most of her life and now that she's free I think she deserves to live in peace.

Now I'm starting to think it is true that fans only helped her be free for she can be a popstar.

Which is really selfish.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

It does mean that you disrespect @princessmimi? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I know its normal to not like everyone you encounter in life but  to pass passive aggressive shade towards me and the other mods and they don't have the guts to say directly to us says all I need to know about them as a person.

I know I'm a good mod and just because I'm very bl.un.t and honest with my opinions doesn't mean I'm a bad mod.

I just am very objective and don't have rose colored glasses when it comes to celebrities.

I love Britney but I don't worship her, she's a human just like you and I.

• Love 3

The thing I don't think people realize is that dictating what Britney should do with her life isn't new in this fan base or any stan culture.

The difference now is that her choices aren't "serving" and she's no long at the top of her game.

She can be whoever she wants but without the fans, she's nothing.  there has to be open dialogue between fans but it's not possible when some are not willing to see reality.  that's where the back and forth comes from. 

it's giving MAGA cult at times and it's sad. 

Okay... but we can think differently and still comment about it.

I don't think everything's ok, I don't think Britney is ok. I'm not attacking anyone, but some members feel the need to attack others with different opinions.

Criticizing Britney and controlling her are not the same things. It actually makes no sense.

I will not lie to fit a "good fan narrative". If her Instagram and overall things get better, I will be happy to talk good things about it.

That’s not happening right now tho.

• Like 1

Preach.

Still cannot understand why people are so worried when she has proven time after time that she cannot be broken.

Yes there is trauma and everything but that is who she is since the very beginning. She just doesnt stop moving. And for that 4 months they made her stay still she came back as a lion and she will never stay still again.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block