Britney is nominated for The Social Celebrity at the PCA. Is she going to attend the show tonight?

1 minute ago, Style. said:

@Jordan Miller @BUWYGF 

Reported for offensive comments, and derailing thread. Also, for being a catfish and getting away with it. 
spacer.png

It's funny how you mention this while you did way worse things in my own thread - attacking, harassing me for no reason, derailing the thread. And when someone does something similar to what you did, you cry. Also, your thread is a troll thread, we can't derail it

spacer.png

1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Season 9 Fight GIF by Friends

You guys need to stop fighting lol

But who started it?

spacer.png

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

You had me, other members and even mods shook in that thread :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: ! Magnifique!

Wendy Williams Tea GIF

It was a very exquisite read, that’s why he’s acting butthurt on this thread. He should be proud; I gave him an ounce of relevance.:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:spacer.png

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block