Throwback: The Circus Starring: Britney Spears - Ooh Ooh Baby & Hot as Ice Performance

This and Get Naked/Freakshow were one of my favourite performances from the Circus tour. It's so much fun with the magic trick between songs! She even does her signature Instagram twirl lol. She looks like she's having a great time! What are some of your favourite performances from the Circus tour?

• Love 8

Wow, it's been so long since then, and I remember that era so vividly; it's what turned me into a stan. I used to be so obsessed with Womanizer, and Brandon, the guy who played Womanizer. Haha. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:
I remember running to my grandma and showing her Brandon, telling her that one day I'm going to look like him, but deep down, my mind told me… nvm.:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Anyway, my favorite moment from the tour was the "Piece of Me" performance, "Ooh Ooh Baby," "Freakshow," "Toxic" (loved the red pants with the hat—so iconic), and "Everytime." This is definitely my favorite tour!:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Style. said:

Wow, it's been so long since then, and I remember that era so vividly; it's what turned me into a stan. I used to be so obsessed with Womanizer, and Brandon, the guy who played Womanizer. Haha. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:
I remember running to my grandma and showing her Brandon, telling her that one day I'm going to look like him, but deep down, my mind told me… nvm.:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Anyway, my favorite moment from the tour was the "Piece of Me" performance, "Ooh Ooh Baby," "Freakshow," "Toxic" (loved the red pants with the hat—so iconic), and "Everytime." This is definitely my favorite tour!:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Yes me too tbh! I was so enamored by this era especially coming off of Blackout. That Brandon guy is so hot! She knew how to pick her boys! 

This tour is special to me as this was the first tour that I ever went to of hers! It was so surreal and still remember it to this day xD 

Good pick on performances! It's a crime we don't have a dvd or professional recording of this tour.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Yes me too tbh! I was so enamored by this era especially coming off of Blackout. That Brandon guy is so hot! She knew how to pick her boys! 

This tour is special to me as this was the first tour that I ever went to of hers! It was so surreal and still remember it to this day xD 

Good pick on performances! It's a crime we don't have a dvd or professional recording of this tour.

How was it live? :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: I’ve never been to a Britney show before. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Just now, Style. said:

How was it live? :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: I’ve never been to a Britney show before. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: She was on fyah!:mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: It was her first London show so I think she was feeling it! Ha but I'm probably slightly biased with that opinion.  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:Seeing her perform a select few Blackout songs was everything and more! Ooh ooh baby/hot as Ice, Get naked and Freakshow were so, so, so GOOD!

Aw, i'm sorry you have never been to one of her shows! I really wish I went to dream within a dream tour :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: that would of been everything! 

Team con really rob us fans of some fun great tours during that 13 years... 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

OMG THIS!!!! I saw her in Greensboro and when she popped up beside me singing one of my favorite songs I DIED. It was one of the best experiences in my life.Cant Reaction GIF

YES! That trick was so unexpected haha it gave me absolute whiplash and then to top it off Hot as Ice started to play!!!! I SCREAMED! Top tier performance of the tour!  

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Happy Good News GIF GAGGED & SQUEALING!!!!1

There is so much joy and cheer in her eyes when she pops up too. She loves it! She genuinely looks like she is back in her element and slaying it. I still can't think of how they did all of the illusions.

Spoiler

The slide box is easy, and I think there is a slide and a double for the peek-a-boo, but always I draw a blank on the intro. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

There is so much joy and cheer in her eyes when she pops up too. She loves it! She genuinely looks like she is back in her element and slaying it. I still can't think of how they did all of the illusions.

Hide contents

The slide box is easy, and I think there is a slide and a double for the peek-a-boo, but always I draw a blank on the intro. 

Exactly!!! So on point with everything you said! She was living for the crowds reaction and giving the fans what we didn't even know we wanted!

Ha the illusions are just Britney magic xD I don't want to ever know how she did it lol I'm happy with that delusion. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

This and Onyx were her cvntiest shows. I really love when Britney goes all out with costumes, set pieces and themes.

Thee cvtiest.. Like her raw star power at it's finest. 

This Moscow show is actually really good! Watching a couple of them right now and she was putting on a SHOW!  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

OMG THIS!!!! I saw her in Greensboro and when she popped up beside me singing one of my favorite songs I DIED. It was one of the best experiences in my life.Cant Reaction GIF

was so happy that she did mannequin in berlin back then. but next to onyx my forever no.1 tour of hers , femme fatale will always be second runner up

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block