OK Magazine: Britney Spears Gets a Huge Thrill Breaking Any and Every Rule She Can' After Strict Conservatorship

Okay, I can agree with the sentence written in this thread title but what we see in Britney's Instagram is like 10% if not less of her life. How can we say if she's worse or doing better? It's literally a fraction of her time which she specifically chooses to show and share with the public. That's not enough to say if someone is okay or not. That's why we, in case we were friends with her, would ask her hey, are you okay?

She also has stated earlier that she's in a lighter state of mind and that she hopes to keep it for the rest of her life. Why would she pretend or not admit it?

Edited by Fita
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

wait what? when?

A hotel in Atlanta I think...

Scam was shooting a show there. I tried to find the video but finding something on her IG makes me feel bad, someone else probably saw it.

It was an art piece in the Middle of the hallway, it had a sign and Britney wrote they wouldn’t let her be near the thing. Scam or Vicky filmed her climbing the thing.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's obvious by now.

Remember her caption not caring about the rules when she visited a hotel? She shouldn't be next to an art piece and she stepped on the thing anyway... this was filmed. 

Britney talks a lot about breaking rules.  Mentally she probably thinks "I can do everything". The lack of maturity you see a 11 year alone when the parents left the house.

And no, this isn’t normal or something that will go away without a proper mental health care. Britney thinking she can do anything is dangerous af.

She already had problems driving very fast last year, no documents with her.  She is privileged because a non famous woman wouldn’t be allow to do as much **** she has been doing it.

Not to mention the naked stuff, we have videos and pictures of her rolling in the sand naked and some regular (not naked) people near her.

It’s honestly a godsend she hasn’t been arrested at the four seasons for public nudity yet 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

¿Y algunos fans intentan convencernos de que esto es saludable? ¿Que sigue? ¿Tomar una mierda en un video de Instagram o cometer un atropello y fuga? ¿Arrestar?

1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

¡Crece Britney! Eres una mujer de 42 años y madre. Ya no eres un adolescente. 

Hello Lou

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Right away? She was in it for over a damn decade! Have a seat and try and comprehend that someone that was abused, threatened, drugged, hurt and controlled isn’t going to be the same.

And that's my point exactly 

She should have gotten some legal/mental support and not be let loose after years of not being able to make any decisions 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

She is legit not harming anyone and I have disagreed with a lot of things Britney has said in the past. You all are just sad you don’t have this polished airbrushed pop star who pretends to be someone she is not. Just because someone is dancing and acting weird doesn’t mean they need help. Have you ever thought that this is who Britney actually is after years of medical abuse?Her handlers knew what they were doing

It's sad to see how much in denial some of you are, using every excuse in the book to justify her mental illness. No one here is wanting a polished pop star, what we want is Britney to be healthy and to accept that she needs help.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I never agreed how fast everything ended. It was clear the decision happened more because of public pressure and try to end the bad attention the cship system had back then. They needed to end FreeBritney asap.

something very shady about the whole thing. I didn't even celebrate her freedom, to this day something doesn't sit right...

Britney needed a support system and the judge should have asked for her to get some treatment for the first months... some life coach, anyhing.

Leaving a woman trapped so long and released her without mental support was something wild.

I'm sorry but that didn't end fastly. Have you considered Britney's waiting thorough all that time, they told her the conservatorship would be over after circus tour, it didn't happen... You have to consider that throughout a lot of more time than it appears she was already longing for it to be terminated. The moment it happened was after the facility situation and then free Britney movement. So I wouldn't consider that fast considering the damages she was facing.

14 minutes ago, Easy There said:

And that's my point exactly 

She should have gotten some legal/mental support and not be let loose after years of not being able to make any decisions 

I agree to am extent nobody no matter who you are should just be pushed back into life like that especially when you haven't been able to make a single decision for yourself. She herself said  she was infantalized.

The problem is there was and is no one around her to help her back in to life ethically. They want her to fail so they can say look see...we told yall she was crazy. 

This whole thing was never about helping her so they were never going to help her get back to normal.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.