Britney’s former manager Larry Rudolph and Cade Hudson together at a GRAMMYs party

2 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

With Larry? No. There’s something off.

lol it's work? i bump into old bosses and colleagues that i used to hate all the time at events and stuff, that doesn't mean i don't give them a hug and have a chat to keep it professional. like yall need a reality check 😭😭😩

• Like 4

Some of you still don’t know how the music industry works and it shows. Lol, who cares. Larry was the one who believed in Britney’s potential during a time when music executives believed that a teenage solo pop artist wouldn’t  work. He saw Britney’s vision and helped her make it come to life.

• Love 1

I don't know what to think anymore... I mean it's not surprising I guess? Hollywood and the music industry is a very tight web, and basically they all know each other... So, In a way or another Britney (or her team) will be "near" them

Edited by Ofcoursenot
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

lol it's work? i bump into old bosses and colleagues that i used to hate all the time at events and stuff, that doesn't mean i don't give them a hug and have a chat to keep it professional. like yall need a reality check 😭😭😩

This

• Love 1

also keep in mind larry and that guy must work with and represent many other talents. britney spears' inactive at the moment, why would they talk about her apart from asking if she's doing well? i'm the first dumb ***** who loves to read about conspiracy theories and stuff, but yall can't seriously think those two were at a boring trade event plotting against our girl who's at home twirling around 😅

• Like 1

Cade and Larry are part of the  industry, that's why we see them every important party together, just like Paris Hilton baby birthday last week... an important industry party obviously.

Oh and we shouldn't think how strange that picture of Lou with Larry months ago happened. The music industry wouldn’t breathe without the three biggest managers of Hollywood.

Literally everybody works with them.

Taylor... I mean no.

Beyoncé... I don't think.

Lady Gaga... nope.

Katy Perry? Nah

Madonna? No

Billie? N

Who really work with Cade? Britney, Paris,  pia mia.

Who really work with Larry? Kim Petras.

Who work with Lou? Aerosmith, Bieber, Cardi B, Travis Scott, Mary J Blidge.

As we can see... The entire industry on their feet.

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block