Britney’s former manager Larry Rudolph and Cade Hudson together at a GRAMMYs party

2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

lol it's work? i bump into old bosses and colleagues that i used to hate all the time at events and stuff, that doesn't mean i don't give them a hug and have a chat to keep it professional. like yall need a reality check 😭😭😩

It’s not your paycheck to paycheck job though.you’re not britney and larry is definitely not your old boss.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way

Even if something is up between then it’s not like it’s impacting Britney. She’s retired and has zero intentions of doing anything musically or career wise. Unless Larry wants to manage her spinning career it’s a bit..whatever at this point 

7 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

The optics on this are weird... But it's not like Cade is "retired" so he would be at the industry event and he knows Larry. 

It's not the first time they are photographed at an event together. I thought that was the normal way to do business, but then they had family dinner together and posted it. It's up to Britney to draw conclusions. As far as we can see, she says NO to the music business.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Cade and Larry are part of the  industry, that's why we see them every important party together, just like Paris Hilton baby birthday last week... an important industry party obviously.

Oh and we shouldn't think how strange that picture of Lou with Larry months ago happened. The music industry wouldn’t breathe without the three biggest managers of Hollywood.

Literally everybody works with them.

Taylor... I mean no.

Beyoncé... I don't think.

Lady Gaga... nope.

Katy Perry? Nah

Madonna? No

Billie? N

Who really work with Cade? Britney, Paris,  pia mia.

Who really work with Larry? Kim Petras.

Who work with Lou? Aerosmith, Bieber, Cardi B, Travis Scott, Mary J Blidge.

As we can see... The entire industry on their feet.

You just said "everybody works with them" and then listed a bunch of artists that don't :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

Why you guys so weird with that, cause Larry basically owns Britney career so of course they will talk to each other, Cade is not really a HUGE manager with expertise with global popstars, he needs guidance and someone to talk to. 

I just wonder what is Larry relationship with Robin Lou now. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Why you guys so weird with that, cause Larry basically owns Britney career so of course they will talk to each other, Cade is not really a HUGE manager with expertise with global popstars, he needs guidance and someone to talk to. 

I just wonder what is Larry relationship with Robin Lou now. 

This and his role as supporter of the conservatorship. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

You just said "everybody works with them" and then listed a bunch of artists that don't :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Uhh You should learn what sarcasm is lol :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

The point of my post is to show they don’t work with everybody, reread my post with attention.

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block