'Selfish' has a Wiki page now!

So they listened to me. I went last night to check, and someone had already created a draft for the article since January, but it wasn't live. 

Then I checked and someone went ahead this week and created an actual page for it, which only redirected to the Femme Fatale album, and I was fuming 😤 

So I went to the talk page of both and asked them to either merge them or copy the contents or something because I couldn't move the draft if the live page with the redirection already existed.

So anyways, I'm glad it's fixed. Hopefully they won't come again and try to make it a redirection to the album, because they love to question the "notoriety" of Britney Spears articles in particular, and if they don't think they're relevant enough, they delete them (like the Oops remixes and B sides album). 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block