Lana snubbed out of Grammy

The Grammys changed the rules for featured artists which means Lana won't get a Grammy for Midnights. She would have got one last year if Midnights won AOTY in last years Grammys.

2021–2023: Artist, featured artist, producer, songwriter (of new material), mastering engineer, and recording engineer or mixer (regardless of credited playing time)

2024–future: Artist, featured artist, producer, songwriter (of new material), mastering engineer, and recording engineer or mixer (only those who were credited on at least 20% playing time of the album)

C1VUhLVXcAAjRYf.jpg

It’s funny how Taylor became friends with her, then used her producers, copies her writing style and vocal arrangements and has been accused of copying a song of Lana, and now won tons of Grammys and Lana has zero. It’s like girl she’s stealing right under your nose. Regina George in sheep’s clothing. 
spacer.png

I guess Lana is just happy to be a plastic. 
spacer.png

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

It’s funny how Taylor became friends with her, then used her producers, copies her writing style and vocal arrangements and has been accused of copying a song of Lana, and now won tons of Grammys and Lana has zero. It’s like girl she’s stealing right under your nose. Regina George in sheep’s clothing. 
spacer.png

spacer.png

How pressed are Taylor's haters? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

On 2/6/2024 at 8:31 PM, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lana looks angelic here :melt_weird_drift_wow: while Taylor is giving mouth breather, slay I guess

• Haha 1
On 2/6/2024 at 12:31 PM, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

She really did steal Lana's style with "Wildest Dreams". 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

So Taylor is Regina, Lana is Gretchen, Selena is Karen and Demi is Janice 

girlswantgiris.gif

The way I LOL’d about the Demi part. So accurate :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Thats why her hair is so bigspacer.png

it’s full of secrets.

Her breasts can always tell when it’s raining

spacer.png

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Haha 1

I lost interest in her after Born to Die - which was unique and amazing in itself.

There has been zero evolution since and as others have stated, it’s all the same.

She has zero stage presence and this “woe is me I’m sad” image is just overdone.

To me she has better and worse (or more boring) albums. The first two are definitely standouts, but I liked many of them Honeymoon, Lust for life, NFR, and Tunnel. To me they were all great but I’d lie if I said I have never felt bored with her at least a little.

STILL she put down so many amazing and artistic things to the table that it’s simply blasphemy to ignore her that much on the music scene.

Edited by Chad Hudson

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block