Circus Tour @ Dallas, Texas (Leg 1) HD FANCAM

Comparing this to Onyx Hotel this seems like a bad parody of Britney. With only one difference, the actress is her. I’m quite surprised seeing people loving this show. Full playback, not even prerecorded tracks, no band, not one proper interaction. Artistically it’s under the mediocre. It’s just props and Britney swinging her arms here and there and poses.

I wonder if that beast of a performer still there? She said she was almost not even trying because she wanted this to be like a factory shutdown. This was supposed to be bad because she thought if her fans hate her enough, not tickets would sold and not one single album would be bought . And she would be completely remembered bad.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Comparing this to Onyx Hotel this seems like a bad parody of Britney. With only one difference, the actress is her. I’m quite surprised seeing people loving this show. Full playback, not even prerecorded tracks, no band, not one proper interaction. Artistically it’s under the mediocre. It’s just props and Britney swinging her arms here and there and poses.

I wonder if that beast of a performer still there? She said she was almost not even trying because she wanted this to be like a factory shutdown. This was supposed to be bad because she thought if her fans hate her enough, not tickets would sold and not one single album would be bought . And she would be completely remembered bad.

Circus tour was good,and it was great compared to all the other mediocre /terrible shows that followed (femme fatale tour, Vegas).. Britney still moved like Britney on circus tour.you know what I mean. Enough said... Anyway, dallas show on the second leg was much better.

The second usa leg was great overall. Britney owned the stage and it felt like she was really back,she really just needed more choreography. Unfortunately 2010 happened,her team/dad really destroyed her. 

Edited by britneyqueenn
On 2/4/2024 at 6:33 PM, Sia said:

I mean, I wouldn’t call that HD…but cool.

Yeah, it´s been restored from an LQ copy, but it´s the best we could get from the "wig" dates,

7 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thank you for sharing @CJMCH! You are the gift that keeps on giving! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I’m gonna watch this today at work since it’s a slow day. Btw, do you have any Houston, TX concert bootlegs from any tour? I only ask because I live in Houston. :) 

You´re welcome! If I ever find some good videos, I will post them. Houston had the black wig for Do Somethin, wish we had it.

5 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Almost no choreo, they used the same cheap props what they used again in POM.

That never happened.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block