A-teens reunion

I watched their instagram live yesterday. At this time, sounds like it’s mainly this performance to see what the interest is. Maybe some merch coming. If it goes well, they’re open to a tour. Personally, I hope they press some records including Marie’s solo album, but I’d love a Pop Til You Drop era shirt I’ve been seeing on their instagram. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

I’ve been watching their music videos all day.  I wish Marie’s “Disconnect Me” would have done better.  I’ve always enjoyed that song from her solo work.

Marie could’ve been Britney level but the label didn’t push her enough to a more global market, like why wasn’t she huge in Uk? Enjoy the ride is a gem. The ending was so sweet to see them all together again, and they look great. I think maybe a promo single is in works. The crowd loved it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Pattycakes said:

Marie could’ve been Britney level but the label didn’t push her enough to a more global market, like why wasn’t she huge in Uk? Enjoy the ride is a gem. The ending was so sweet to see them all together again, and they look great. I think maybe a promo single is in works. The crowd loved it. 

I saw them live opening for Britney on her Oops! I Did It Again Tour and Marie was peaking out from behind the backstage curtain and the audience went NUTS thinking she was Britney. She's so pretty it's almost frightening. She looks like a supermodel. All 4 of them are beautiful to look at. 

I loved all of Marie's solo album but for some reason "Calling All Detectives" is my absolute favorite. I think it combined that sweet swedish pop sound A*Teens were known for with more relatable adult themes and its luscious. 

• Like 1
On 2/3/2024 at 7:56 PM, MikeHunt said:

I had such a crush on Dhani when I was a young. So I was so delighted when his n00dz leaked and the meat pole surpassed my expectations :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

How did he dance with that thing 😭🥴

Edited by ZUMBA GUY
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block