BRITNEY SPEARS & SCAM ASGHARI DIVORCE NEARING FINISH LINE ... Key Step Just Took Place

Britney Spears and Sam Asghari could be on the verge of settling their divorce, 'cause Sam just filed some information that usually signals ... the end is near.

According to legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Sam's legal team turned over his financials to Britney's attorneys, including the declaration of income and expenses among the required paperwork, as well as a list of assets and separate and community properties.

It looks like he's just ready to say goodbye to this chapter once and for all -- 6 months after filing for divorce from the singer in August. Filing financial disclosures is often the last step taken in a divorce that suggests all parties are coming to an agreement.

As we reported, Sam cited "irreconcilable differences" for their split -- 14 months after tying the knot at her Thousand Oaks home. They'd been together as a couple for much longer than that, of course.

On her end, Brit reflected on the failed marriage on IG in December ... saying they'd endured many ups and downs and that it was strange being single again.

But, it doesn't seem like Sam's on Brit's mind too much recently ... she's been having a bit of a back-and-forth spat with her ex, Justin Timberlake. She hasn't uttered Sam's name in a while.

Anyway, this thing should be tied up pretty soon here. We already know they have an ironclad prenup -- which leaves Sam with nothing. Unclear why the divorce has dragged on as long as it has with this in mind -- but it appears they're buttoning it up once and for all.

Source: TMZ

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Because he's a dummy. He tried to get more money out of her and probably isn't. Hope I never see his name again on this site. 

Yeah, I hope he doesn't get squat it's supposed to be an iron clad pre nup. I hope Britney doesn't have to pay his lawyer fees. He was a SCAM the entire time. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t understand how couples are together for 5+ years, get married, and then get divorced within 6 months-1 year. That is so odd to me.

Well in this case they got married after Britney was finally free and according to reports Scam was leading the intervention and per reports was allegedly trying to have control over Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
59 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t understand how couples are together for 5+ years, get married, and then get divorced within 6 months-1 year. That is so odd to me.

Britney was on her meds when they got together. She turned into a different person after the cship because she went off her meds. I think Sam was incredibly embarrassed by what happened in Las Vegas with the NBA player and he couldn’t handle it anymore.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

Britney was on her meds when they got together. She turned into a different person after the cship because she went off her meds. I think Sam was incredibly embarrassed by what happened in Las Vegas with the NBA player and he couldn’t handle it anymore.

Really doubt it begins and ends with meds but I'll grant you the point in that the status quo was probably more comfortable for him when their relationship was regimented and controlled to within an inch of its life.

It goes both ways, of course. I'm sure he became less desirable to her as well when he ceased to be her only possible silver lining.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

So youre saying he was embarrassed because a man hit her on the face? Lol that doesnt make sense, besides sam posted a few times about this incident asking the player to apologize to britney so idt this is true

• Like 7
4 hours ago, Derrick said:

He signed an iron clad prenup, walked away with nothing, easily could have sold his story for a buck, yet he kept quiet. How exactly is he a scam?

The fact he was complicit in the con and the all is well narrative!

His TMZ pop ups talking to Britney’s abusers.

Led an intervention that was foiled.

Filed for spousal support and his legal fees paid which shows he wants money!

Should I keep going?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I’m sure Britney is NOT an easy person to live with at all. But so long SCAM. 

I mean did he really live with her that much? Most of the relationship Jimbo controlled it via the Con! After B was freed and they wed he seemed to be gone a lot! 
Besides it can be hard living with anyone!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block