Selfish is being played on KISS FM radio

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Nothing. No shade to her but if you can’t see by now that she’s not mentally well. If you’re a true Britney fan you’d be concerned. Take off the blinders sweetie 

I think true Britney fans know she is intentionally acting out. I think it’s a good thing because she’s reminding everyone that for the past decade they have done damage to her yet we see no justice for it. She’s not getting the proper care she deserves and all these court battles have been about everyone wanting to get paid while they let Britney Spears just rot away because priorities ya know. I like that she’s sticking a middle finger at society.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Nothing. No shade to her but if you can’t see by now that she’s not mentally well. If you’re a true Britney fan you’d be concerned. Take off the blinders sweetie 

You know instead of being a negative ***, why don’t you use that energy to stream Selfish? 

I don’t have Apple Music, otherwise I’d post a link to that too.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

It’s cool to see considering 7 years since her last album and recent years of negative press (instagram). Tbh I don’t think she’s even phased or excited about it. She’s so mad and so far gone mentally in her own little world. I wish she saw the world wants her back and actually has her back 

Oh enough already LOL. She shouldn’t have to care after everything that she’s endured. You spin everything into a negative and shade her any chance you can. 

Edited by rik
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Concern? While you have been swearing for the last few years that Britney is in some serious dire situation, the most dramatic thing that has happened is she got a driving ticket for going 60 in a 40 zone. Please save your fake "concern" because she's not playing perfect pop star for you on Instagram :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Honestly with all the exits from Exhale members, and seeing Britney lose 500k followers since she went private, I would never expect the B Army to still be this strong and show up for Britney when she didn’t even ask for this. This is incredible. She truly is loved by her real fans! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

The real fans will always be there. Not the fake one which think our relation with her is some kind of transaction. If you love and support her you do it because that how you feel it not because you expect something from her. Good riddance! :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block