Selfish is being played on KISS FM radio

3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Honestly with all the exits from Exhale members, and seeing Britney lose 500k followers since she went private, I would never expect the B Army to still be this strong and show up for Britney when she didn’t even ask for this. This is incredible. She truly is loved by her real fans! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

What else do you expect from middle age bored twinks? It was basically a given.

• Haha 5

It’s cool to see considering 7 years since her last album and recent years of negative press (instagram). Tbh I don’t think she’s even phased or excited about it. She’s so mad and so far gone mentally in her own little world. I wish she saw the world wants her back and actually has her back 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, stronger1992 said:

It’s cool to see considering 7 years since her last album and recent years of negative press (instagram). Tbh I don’t think she’s even phased or excited about it. She’s so mad and so far gone mentally in her own little world. I wish she saw the world wants her back and actually has her back 

what the **** is wrong with you?

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

what the **** is wrong with you?

Let's not engage with the detractors. After what Britney has gone through and internalized, I don't expect her to be well and happy go lucky in a span of two years. Healing looks different for everyone and I honestly can't say if I'd be around if I experienced half the things she went through, and I've dealt with my own sh1t. I'm just grateful that she's still here and has seems to have enough hope/will to navigate her new life as a free woman  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block