What happened to Pixie Lott?

It's 2010, you turn the TV on and then you hear some Uh Oh, Uh Oh, you look at the TV and there's a blonde girl singing in a british accent a pop song with a bit of soul/blues on it. Someone called Pixie Lott. You might think Who? - I don't know her as you think of replying with that Mariah Carey gif, but she was one of the new girls out out there at that time (when Lady Gaga and Rihanna was on top of the world) and if you were alive then you might feel a little nostalgic when you listen to her sound a bit. I myself particularly don't really like Mama Do which was one of her first hit songs, but she released others like All About Tonight, Broken Arrow, Gravity...

Well, with a quick search I see she got married, had a baby and seems happy. So... No music anymore?

What happened to her? Do you know? Do you remember her?

SEC_108384070.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

ab67616d0000b2737f93d5ffd2f46c9b60169867

artworks-6d5bee48-ebb1-4387-8f23-680ee7e

6285f6499600b2dc55e14d6fb08ff3b7.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

46 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Yeah she just released two albums and poof. Only TV appearance.

Next search for Duffy, you'll be surprised or terrified.

I remember leaning my head on the car window looking out, listening to Warwick Avenue  and pretending I was in a music video when I was 13. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

2 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Yeah she just released two albums and poof. Only TV appearance.

Next search for Duffy, you'll be surprised or terrified.

I did what you said... Yes, what a bad experience she had faced... I hope she continues to use her talent and sing despite all that sh--it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block