What happened to Pixie Lott?

Weirdly I was thinking about her today. Boys and Girls was really the only song of hers I liked. She was pretty big for a bit here (I’m from the UK) but I remember her third (and most recent) album flopping (even though the lead single somehow went top 10 here - don’t think I’ve ever heard it). Her second album missed the top 10 too although still had three hit singles (including a #1). I think they tried to push her in the US at one point as she did that song with Selena Gomez (& The Scene). 

She hasn’t released an album in 10 years but she’s a judge on The Voice Kids and I believe she became a mum recently? So she’s still keeping herself busy through other means. 

Edited by Isla

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block