3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Ugly dress check

Lonely Britney Spears check

Crazy hair and makeup check

Manic and creepy stare into the camera check

I hope someone steps in and get this woman professional help she needs 

Ahhh one of the accounts that joined in 2020, shocker 😂 why are u here

• Like 2

Hot take: I think sharing her instagram posts just perpetuates the negativity here and maybe we shouldn't anymore. Unless she decides to do a complete 180 and suddenly starts posting different content, we all know it's going to be the same videos of her dancing, trying on outfits, twirling, etc and at this point, I don't understand the purpose of it unless it's to take jabs at her. 

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Hot take: I think sharing her instagram posts just perpetuates the negativity here and maybe we shouldn't anymore. Unless she decides to do a complete 180 and suddenly starts posting different content, we all know it's going to be the same videos of her dancing, trying on outfits, twirling, etc and at this point, I don't understand the purpose of it unless it's to take jabs at her. 

It’s all negative at this point. If it’s not “pick her worst song” it’s hate for almost every other artist. Not to mention the rampant bigotry. 

it’s not exclusive to her Instagram. 

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

It’s all negative at this point. If it’s not “pick her worst song” it’s hate for almost every other artist. Not to mention the rampant bigotry. 

it’s not exclusive to her Instagram. 

I understand what you're saying. I was specifically referring to just her IG, but you're right about everything else. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Britney chooses to post all these videos. The public will always have an opinion. 

51 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Britney chooses to post all these videos. The public will always have an opinion. 

And? Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean anyone wants to hear it either. Like I said, it's always the same rhetoric when these videos are posted. You all talk about Britney being in an endless loop, when it's the same thing with the commentary here as well. 

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

And? Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean anyone wants to hear it either. Like I said, it's always the same rhetoric when these videos are posted. You all talk about Britney being in an endless loop, when it's the same thing with the commentary here as well. 

Well, it’s an open forum where ppl post their opinions. Britney got tired of seeing the commentary, so she turned the comments off on her Instagram. I doubt she’d come all the way here to see what people think of her posts. 

Edited by Loosenupthosebuttons
2 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Well, it’s an open forum where ppl post their opinions. Britney got tired of seeing the commentary, so she turned the comments off on her Instagram. I doubt she’d come all the way here to see what people think of her posts. 

This has nothing to do with Britney coming here to view comments...like tf? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block