Justin Timberlake kicks his new era this Friday

Justin Timberlake is kicking his new era this Friday. The superstar has cleared his instagram. Updated it with a mysterious pic. 

The first post of the new era features: 

An announcement of a performance in Memphis this Friday and a very short snippet of the first single.

Discuss Exhale!

Edited by Xfactor Sam
Write it better
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

He deserves all the backlash he gets. Poor p.ussified can’t even handle the heat, hence him turning off comments.

dont step your foot off his neck, ladies. 

You cant go on the comments thing! Britney had them turned off too. And Im not being negative towards Britney here!

I mean his song with Pharrell flopped. His song with Timbaland and Nelly Furtado flopped. His reunion song with NSYNC was doing somewhat well until the Britney book came out. I don’t foresee this solo song doing well. I’m sure he’ll always have an audience but I don’t feel like the GP phuqz with him anymore. It would take a giant catchy ear worm type song to get him back on top and from his last efforts he stays stuck in the 00s sonically. 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block