Britney Spears official store announces 'Baby one more time' anniversary surprise for tomorrow!

3 minutes ago, PokerCount said:

It’s terrifying that someone somehow 

managed to create something so bad yet showed it to a room full of people that all said “oh yes! They will love this!” 

It CANNOT have gone this way.

More likely that there is one unsupervised deranged person in charge about these anniversary and merch decisions and when they designed this all they could think about is how they absolute HATE OUR GUTS.  

• Haha 2

There are so many talented, inventive, aesthetic designers out there. 
WHY is it more of this Microsoft Word text effects crap every damn time.

Who is the licensing company submitting these cheap concepts? And who is the hack executive giving the approval? 

They really thought they did something with that baseball jacket. 
:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Jforjean said:

She wants to retire but get money from us with old reused merch things? No way baby. If you retire, you retire for all.

This. Not out of spite for Britney, I understand her “retirement” but there are more graceful ways to end your career. I’d rather have no new music at all for a few years and then have a final farewell release that she actually cares about… She has all the time in the world.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Why do Britney and her team continue to insult the fanbase like this? 

Serving us literal tacky sloppy **** on a platter and expecting us to buy it. 

Britney doesn’t give two hoots about her career and clearly her “team” think the fans are morons with this garbage. 

Whoever buys any of this **** is an idiot. STOP lining Britney/her teams pockets with money when they don’t give a damn about the fans 

The funny thing is... some fans will buy all this ugly shi...

Honestly I don't feel bad for any disappointment we had. Our fanbase always accepted everything her team sold to us with the minimum effort.

Every cash grab... we are there. Bad merch, the Zone, the musical, Myah songs, will.i.am songs, the book...

They know the fanbase. They know Britney fans are easily fooled and using nostalgia always works for them.

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Expectation :

Baby-Final.jpg

It's so sad. We would literally EAT up these few old tracks. I would even dare to say they probably would have a lot more sales with unreleased music like this than some ugly merch....

And the best part for Britney is; she isn't even required to do anything for it. 

It's just so sad.

• Love 2

I think most of us expected it to be merch, but it's such a letdown that the merch is just ugly, OVERPRICED CLOTHES. The shorts and the baseball jacket are cute but the YELLOW colour RUINS EVERYTHING!! omg yellow is such an ugly colour and it doesn't go well with PINK!!
For example, the "my loneliness is killing me" on the shorts... why did they use YELLOW to hightlight it?? Like it's 5 FIVE FIVEEEEEEEEEE letters??? 

Imagine if they released a special BOMT CD along with old merch that they used to sell like the cute dolls or the plastic chair! I always wanted to buy them but 1. I had no money 2. I don't think you could order them from Germany that easily 3. I was too young lmao

Baby is a CUTE album so stick with the CUTE aesthetics. Imagine if they changed the layout of her website to the original one as if you're back to '99. Imagine if they even added cute mini games (like those Barbie flashgames, omg I sat hours in front them lol). There are SO MANY possibilities. Her entire career has been "What if... " after 03. 

• Leader

Last year I got a call that I was going to be looped into help oversee some of the official merch. Had a few conversations about it, then nada. 

I've tried to give my two cents, send in pitches, for literal years and for whatever reason I never make it passed first base. I could help elevate the ~Britney brand~, but it's clear Britney wants nothing to do with any of this (totally understandable), so whoever is in charge of this stuff is just throwing things at the wall and hoping something sticks (not trying to sound shady or bitter, but I'm sorry $400+ for a jacket is just not the vibe). This merch I could see being popular at a tour/show, but not at this point in her career. It needs to feel more catered to die-hard fans and not the general public. But what do I know :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Some of this stuff is cute, I gotta get the charm bracelet. And I like that they did another pennant, like the one for Baby 20. But come on.. we really wanted a CD or Vinyl with anniversary tracks. Like the mock-up posted above. That would bring in money and give fans the tracks the want. E Z, come on RCA, give them up!  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block