Judge Luna has ordered a secret “audio file” to be produced to the court. #JusticeForBritney

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

I’m guessing it’ll be recordings of Britney in her own home 

Just now, bbbsss said:

Could be from one of the secretly installed recording devices? 

:beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

'Beyonce'

Yeah i'm thinking it would be that. We know from the NY times post there is over and I quote: 

more than 180 hours of recordings. 

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

An account by a former employee of the security team hired by Ms. Spears’s father created the most detailed portrait yet of the singer’s life under 13 years of conservatorship.

But Judge Luna is wanting to hear something specific. She's not going to be listening to 189 hours :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'm guessing no will know til it's shown in court.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah i'm thinking it would be that. We know from the NY times post there is over and I quote: 

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

An account by a former employee of the security team hired by Ms. Spears’s father created the most detailed portrait yet of the singer’s life under 13 years of conservatorship.

But Judge Luna is wanting to hear something specific. She's not going to be listening to 189 hours :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'm guessing no will know til it's shown in court.

Plus, this isn't a criminal trial yet, so I don't think the bedroom tapping's have anything to do with the fees and people being paid.

I could be wrong though. 

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Something specific is that they recorded and listened to conversations between Britney and her court appointed lawyer Ingham. Ingham suspected it and wrote an e-mail about it. Such conversations are protected by law.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block