Why are we not talking about how creepy Cade is???

2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

Cade isn't just a creepy , he is also a opportunist, manipulative, ***ual offender and is willing to do anything, literally ANY THING, just to get what he wants.

Britney has a great radar for awful men, even the gay ones are super toxic and red flag (sam lufti and cade)

Unhealed and traumatized people attract leeches to their life because "we accept the love we think we deserve" :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

You spilled 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sia said:

Y'alls obsession with him is cringe.

Cade used to work for Clear Channel (the largest radio network in the world) which also owns Live Nation, the promoter for all of Britney's tours since 'Circus' in 2009. He likely ended up working his way in that way and just became friends with her during the time where she was probably still allowed to make friends.

Cade is also the younger brother of radio personality Anne Hudson on KISS FM in the Dallas area. She also is well connected and does PR so it's obvious that the entire family is in the industry.

Quit trying to make it into something it's not.

Nothing in this world is more cringe than Cade himself.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

One of the most weird things about him... Jamie trusted Cade enough to allow him to be Britney's friend. 

Why he allowed Cade but not others? So many people from Brit  past said they couldn’t be near her anymore.

What Cade had that made Jamie so comfortable about him?

which was always my question with Sam 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

Cade isn't just a creepy , he is also a opportunist, manipulative, ***ual offender and is willing to do anything, literally ANY THING, just to get what he wants.

Britney has a great radar for awful men, even the gay ones are super toxic and red flag (sam lufti and cade)

Unhealed and traumatized people attract leeches to their life because "we accept the love we think we deserve" :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

this! but you’d think she’d figure it out by now…

I don't get why there's suddenly so many negativities about Cade... 

I've said several times.... Britney has always seen so happy whenever she's with Cade. She smiled when she saw Cade cheered for her by the POM stage (Yes, I saw a video of it ). There's no bad photos/videos of them together. 

Those people talking seems like just jealous that they r not "Cade" who's close with Britney.

Neither of us knows Cade, and neither of us knows Britney personally. Unless theres solid proves that hes abusing her (like team con did) or  Britney personally unfollowed Cade or speaks up and exposed him.... All these just he said she said.....  I'll still giving him benefit of doubt.  :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I don't get why there's suddenly so many negativities about Cade... 

I've said several times.... Britney has always seen so happy whenever she's with Cade. She smiled when she saw Cade cheered for her by the POM stage (Yes, I saw a video of it ). There's no bad photos/videos of them together. 

Those people talking seems like just jealous that they r not "Cade" who's close with Britney.

Neither of us knows Cade, and neither of us knows Britney personally. Unless theres solid proves that hes abusing her (like team con did) or  Britney personally unfollowed Cade or speaks up and exposed him.... All these just he said she said.....  I'll still giving him benefit of doubt.  :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Oh hunny, believe me when I say nobody here wants to be Cade. A fame hungry, shrewd bottom who would sell Britney’s private info to the highest bidder in a New York minute. I’m not even gonna mention the s.exual a.buse allegations. Please check yourself.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, super.nova said:

which was always my question with Sam 

I mean there are multiple sources that said Jamie was pretty ****ty to Sam at times, and he was also forced to sign all the same kind of NDAs and subject to the same investigating as everyone else that came into her life.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Sia said:

Oh please, walking into a gay club these days is ***ual abuse.

Girl have u actually read up on what he’s accused of? It’s more than just walking into some gay club. Downplaying s.exual a.buse is beyond gross of you. 

• Love 1

Birds of a feather flock together. You guys here are so quick to ridicule him for everything but get upset when others say that about Britney. 

They clearly have a lot in common like not showering, brushing their hair and wearing clearance Kmart clothing. Yet yall praise Britney for it. The double standard…

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I wonder the same :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

I dont think this is jamie only, this is also a lou decision. Cade had connections and a job, the other didnt have connections they could use. So thats why. Again, how can we sit and decide who should stay and not, and blame Jamie for the same?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block