Why are we not talking about how creepy Cade is???

first watch this video for context 

do you think he is assaulting her??? 
he is like always shooting videos of her naked and there have been multiple people that have spoke out on being assaulted by him in the past! 
get this Cade and Sam Asghari live in the SAME APARTMENT BUILDING!!!

• Love 1

Some artless guy, who suddenly appeared in 2010 I think, who continued to date Britney, even though Jamie wouldn't let her see people.
A guy who never did anything to free her, but in my opinion he took advantage of it to open the agency.

• Like 2

One of the most weird things about him... Jamie trusted Cade enough to allow him to be Britney's friend. 

Why he allowed Cade but not others? So many people from Brit  past said they couldn’t be near her anymore.

What Cade had that made Jamie so comfortable about him?

• Like 6

Cade isn't just a creepy , he is also a opportunist, manipulative, ***ual offender and is willing to do anything, literally ANY THING, just to get what he wants.

Britney has a great radar for awful men, even the gay ones are super toxic and red flag (sam lufti and cade)

Unhealed and traumatized people attract leeches to their life because "we accept the love we think we deserve" :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

One of the most weird things about him... Jamie trusted Cade enough to allow him to be Britney's friend. 

Why he allowed Cade but not others? So many people from Brit  past said they couldn’t be near her anymore.

What Cade had that made Jamie so comfortable about him?

I wonder the same :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 2

Y'alls obsession with him is cringe.

Cade used to work for Clear Channel (the largest radio network in the world) which also owns Live Nation, the promoter for all of Britney's tours since 'Circus' in 2009. He likely ended up working his way in that way and just became friends with her during the time where she was probably still allowed to make friends.

Cade is also the younger brother of radio personality Anne Hudson on KISS FM in the Dallas area. She also is well connected and does PR so it's obvious that the entire family is in the industry.

Quit trying to make it into something it's not.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Sia said:

Cade lavorava per Clear Channel (la più grande rete radiofonica del mondo) che possiede anche Live Nation, il promotore di tutti i tour di Britney a partire da "Circus" nel 2009. Probabilmente ha finito per lavorare in quel modo ed è diventato amico.

That's why he became her friend

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block