Cade's friend shows how he talks about Britney behind her back

2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

The more I learn about this Cade *****, the more my stomach turns. I think we can all agree this messy bottom is not a good person, right?

Unfortunately some other messy bottoms worship him like they did Sam and look how that turned out :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I can't see the good in Cade.
This guy has been present in Britney's life since like 2010 (if not before her), in all these years he never lifted a finger for her, he knew she was being abused and he was silent, to profit from it.
He wants to be Britney Spears.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Thoughts on Cade. Y'all want me to do my Cade impersonation? This is what Cade sounds like on the phone. He's like, "listen, everybody thinks that I'm, like, controlling Britney and telling her what to like. If I was in charge, I'd have that ******* ***** hot. Like, I'd be dressing her. So ******* hot. She'd be wearing versace. Her hair would be snatched. Like she was a ******* hot girl." That's how he talks. I don't know if y'all have ever seen interviews at Cade. I don't think he ever does. He goes. He pops off. I can tell you that. And he knows how to be mean. He can be very scary on the phone.

I just wonder (if true) if he says to Britney how he wish her to wear designer things and how he imagined her being hot.

Because Britney nowadays seems to be a person who only wants to hear certain things... not the truth. So Cade lie to make her happy and quiet but behind her back says the "truth"?

Ugh i don't even want to know what he says to his real friends like Paris, Nicky hilton and Kim Kardashians about Britney's looks.

"OMG, did you see her teeth?" 

"Her hair looks an alien"

"i have to pretend I like her cringe videos. What a mess"

Shocked New Girl GIF

24 minutes ago, BPI said:

I can't see the good in Cade.
This guy has been present in Britney's life since like 2010 (if not before her), in all these years he never lifted a finger for her, he knew she was being abused and he was silent, to profit from it.
He wants to be Britney Spears.

According to him he was scared of Jamie Lol.

The fact Britney probably believed this lame af excuse is one of the reasons I think she is easily manipulated. 

Scam and Cade were smart to change sides when they needed  They worked hard to became husband and manager. 

Britney never thought it was weird Jamie allowing only Cade to be her friend? This alone should be a big Red flag. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I just wonder (if true) if he says to Britney how he wish her to wear designer things and how he imagined her being hot.

Because Britney nowadays seems to be a person who only wants to hear certain things... not the truth. So Cade lie to make her happy and quiet but behind her back says the "truth"?

Ugh i don't even want to know what he says to his real friends like Paris, Nicky hilton and Kim Kardashians about Britney's looks.

"OMG, did you see her teeth?" 

"Her hair looks an alien"

"i have to pretend I like her cringe videos. What a mess"

Shocked New Girl GIF

I think it's like that.

• Love 1

I mean I will do the same thing if I was in charge. What's wrong with that statement? She will look sickening in Versace with right makeup and hair.

You can't just deny that she is looking messy all the time. But yeah she doesn't want to look like a pop star anymore. She just want to be naked mostly and wear that  smokey eye make up until she dies and we just accept her like this.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

What’s with all those cringy, catty gay men trying to get attention by talking about Cade? It’s hilarious cause they call him out for using Britney’s name for attention and then they use his for attention?

There's a vein of truth here. Also, I think we can safely assume Jacob is fuelled by, erm, unregulated envy. Probably best to take anything he says lightly.

Cade, if you're reading this, I'm afraid I'll still be putting you on notice. Kindly tamp down the pop princess fantasies, fella. It's all becoming a bit DERRICK BARRY.

• Love 1

Honestly, I’m on his side. He was HIRED by Britney to MANAGE her. 

if my client was messy af, I would complain about it. And if my friend was messy? I would trash her in her face.

we don’t know what he says to her directly or how they communicate.

he’s being paid by her to keep her career going, and part of it is PR. 

Y’all think that if Britney didn’t agree with him she would fire him?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block