Cade's friend shows how he talks about Britney behind her back

Here's part of the industry Britney talks about.
It's thanks to Cade that we listened to that MYB rubbish, as well as the new merch with those questionable phrases.

It's thanks to Cade that they started making an album for Britney that she wasn't even involved in.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, burns said:

Who is this guy?

Too much to explain, but there's a thread from a few months ago that has all the details (I can't bother finding it now cause I'm working). But this guy was a part of Lynne Spears' inner circle and she was at one point giving him stuff Britney owned. Anywho, they had a falling-out and she has a restraining order against him. 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, burns said:

Thoughts on Cade. Y'all want me to do my Cade impersonation? This is what Cade sounds like on the phone. He's like, "listen, everybody thinks that I'm, like, controlling Britney and telling her what to like. If I was in charge, I'd have that ******* ***** hot. Like, I'd be dressing her. So ******* hot. She'd be wearing versace. Her hair would be snatched. Like she was a ******* hot girl." That's how he talks. I don't know if y'all have ever seen interviews at Cade. I don't think he ever does. He goes. He pops off. I can tell you that. And he knows how to be mean. He can be very scary on the phone.

5 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

He goes. He pops off. I can tell you that. And he knows how to be mean. He can be very scary on the phone.

He comes to have fun, to eat, to get attention and he doesn't care how Britney is. If there wasn't something in his favor, he would leave her as nothing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block