Britney's Instagram account is private now

4 minutes ago, darlingbud said:

The (symbolic) air of exclusivity. It says her content ain't everyone's for the taking.

Very symbolic, since she has 43 millions followers including all tabloids editors etc.

No matter what she post is practically public no matter the instagram privacy settings

1 minute ago, MIKE_INT said:

Very symbolic, since she has 43 millions followers including all tabloids editors etc.

No matter what she post is practically public no matter the instagram privacy settings

Hence the "kind of," but symbolism isn't without its merits. In this case, if she finds it uplifting, an idea can almost substitute for an objective fact.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, darlingbud said:

The (symbolic) air of exclusivity. It says her content ain't everyone's for the taking.

Not just symbolic. Her posts can't be linked on any entertainment/gossip sites anymore.

In Finland it's even illegal to do that, so she could sue if they use her content without her permission :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Daily trash news here post about her "bizarre ways" all the time, so that will end.

Edited by TTrouble
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, TTrouble said:

Not just symbolic. Her posts can't be linked on any entertainment/gossip sites anymore.

In Finland it's even illegal to do that, so she could sue if they use her content without her permission :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Oh, there's the click. That implication was lost on me, but you're right.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, darlingbud said:

Oh, there's the click. That implication was lost on me, but you're right.

But one of those small amount of 43mil fans can screenshot her stuff and post here :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

28 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Good thing is that nobody is there interesting.

Spoiler

Eeee No no, no shade

3 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

But one of those small amount of 43mil fans can screenshot her stuff and post here :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Good thing is that nobody is there interesting.

Reveal hidden contents

Eeee No no, no shade

Finland is a part of the European Union and the rules are pretty much the same

inside the union so you missed on this one honey :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

It doesn't change what I said if someone posts something here on BH :emma:

48 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Finland is a part of the European Union and the rules are pretty much the same

inside the union so you missed on this one honey :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

It doesn't change what I said if someone posts something here on BH :emma:

I know what is EU, but in my EU country we have not this weird rule :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

19 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Here you go, educate yourself

EUROPA.EU

Learn more about the requirements for companies and organisations to collect, store and manage personal data. Discover GDPR rules and penalties.

Leaving Music Video GIF

And? If you upload something through Instagram for public, then everyone can share your stuff. If is it in your way, then you can then sue the tabloids for sharing your insta stuff with written article. God thank we have kinda different GDPR and Only Finland is kissing Brusels *** so hard :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block