CommunityHeavy: what other interests do you have outside of Britney that you'd like to connect together on?

What other interests do you have outside of Britney that you'd like to connect together on?   

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Leader

mint green.png

Hey Exhale! I'm working on building a new community (nothing is happening to Exhale other than a dope platform update in a few months, but your login, topics etc will all remain as-is).

The new community is called CommunityHeavy.com :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

I'd like for this new community to focus on:

• Content creators
  • Community builders
  • And eventually businesses

Eventually, I'll be offering...

• Courses on why/how to build your own online community that you own (versus it existing on social media where it can be taken away from you)
  • Group / 1:1 coaching & consulting

My question: What other interests do you have outside of Britney that you'd like to connect together on? 

I think it'd be fun for us to engage in new ways. LMK your thoughts! 

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, LickedABattery said:

More interviews would be cool - always enjoyed those. Could be different topics. New music recommendations weekly/monthly. Gay stuff too lol. 

I like the interviews idea! It'll be more niched down to the topics in the poll probs and also probably keep the music/gay stuff here on Exhale. Appreciate you weighing in! 

• Love 1

Less ads would be amazing. I legit can't see half the site and give up and leave most of the time. I understand the need to make profit to run the site but it legit RUINS the experience. A lot of us feel this way and would appreciate less intrusive ads that don't cover half the screen and take you to different websites every time you click on ANYTHING! The slap in the face is the site will block you when you turn on an cupcakeser! :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Edited by kdub87
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block