Britney taps 'Glory' songwriter Julia Michaels for new album

I'm so sorry, but it's boring! Why doesn't she work with Danja while she still has a choice? Why is she still not doing songs that are beyond time, like Breathe on me, like Break the ice? I'm sorry, but they're extremely boring names.

21 minutes ago, Yanal said:

I'm so sorry, but it's boring! Why doesn't she work with Danja while she still has a choice? Why is she still not doing songs that are beyond time, like Breathe on me, like Break the ice? I'm sorry, but they're extremely boring names.

Danja is stale af, move on.

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

What if aliens invade us and eat us alive? And then, apocalypse happens.

Question, would we prefer scenario:

A: Britney releases another album, among her best, but after that aliens do invade and eat us alive, followed by an apocalypse,

or B: Britney starts working on the album but then falls in love, marrries and gets pregnant, and the album is indefinitely postponed

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

I’m low key disappointed she was supposedly more involved with Glory. It’s nowhere near ITZ or Blackout.

She usually has great taste and she used to like working with interesting producers like Moby. Now we have Will I Yawn. Glory is just so basic IMO. This is a pretty boring direction, if true. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Everyone saying she's not doing music except Britney herself. I wanna see an evolved more mature Britney.

That’s what I keep saying. Everyone but her talk about new music. Her label and team really wants this out.

And according to the sources Britney still didn't go to the studio.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, IamMax said:

Nicholas always brings exclusives. I trust him. 

Agreed.

I'm gagged and ready for this! This feels like a good step for Queen B. I just wish she got back with Danja at least one more damn time... :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: We could have it all.. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block