Britney airing it out in new Instagram post

10 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Britney I am curious what told you " Hey this would be a good idea to post , this is so cool and ****!" 

Birt it's not that is disgusting and trashy and you wonder why your boys are like embarrassed! I am going to just say it........some parts of the overseership MAKES SENSE NOW! Don't no one want to see this mess!

Yes, the parts where they watched her strip her clothes, worked her like a dog, bugged her house to listen to private convo's, told prospective bf's her ***ual and medical history, and putting her on an allowance of her own money MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Britney I am curious what told you " Hey this would be a good idea to post , this is so cool and ****!" 

Birt it's not that is disgusting and trashy and you wonder why your boys are like embarrassed! I am going to just say it........some parts of the overseership MAKES SENSE NOW! Don't no one want to see this mess!

Human rights violations never make sense to me. No matter how uncomfortable their Instagram makes me. Stop looking, no one is forcing you. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

She can create a private account to post what she wants and there will be no general public discussion. She claims she is done with the business but why she keeps Instagram and keep posting there this very controversial stuff?

Is she really would be done with the businesses she would be private but she is addicted to attention.

She only continues to embarrass herself and her kids and won’t help in anyway to make a peace with them.

I already see many GP saying instead of this weird stuff she should try to work on her relationship with her kids.

Do I have to keep explaining myself? Why do you care so much? It’s just another account out of the billions on there so why are you sitting here over analyzing it? She said she’s done with the business and here we are with no album or tour she even wouldn’t do a proper photo shoot so where are you getting at about her not being done with the business. 

Clearly she never wins when she has her account on private you all are so concerned and when she post whatever, you guys sit there over analyzing it and judge it when EVEN NORMAL PEOPLE HAVE PUBLIC SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS so get off your ridiculous mindset that every celebrity social media account has to be curated and run by some PR agency. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Because she is showing her leg maybe shading Jamie lol kinda celebrating that Jamie's leg gone. I won't be surprise if that was her intention.

I think she was just playing around, stretching. Idk why is everyone making such a big deal out of it. She has already posted many n00des so ... She has showed more than her panties B4.

2 minutes ago, Isla said:

I was expecting worse the way this thread has 7 pages.... it's a short clip of her lifting her leg up.... seriously :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Exactly !! That's why I thought there must be something else there like Britney farting on Instagram :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: but it's just Britney being Britney 

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1

Love her to pieces but even I can’t defend everything :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

What she thinks is **** and cute isn’t landing that way. It’s like she’s constantly trying to demonstrate her ***uality but in ways that can look sad and creepy to the gp. If she had any real friends they’d tell her it looks really bad and y’all can say she doesn’t care etc all you want but we know she does. 

Whatever though as long as she’s happy, I’m just not sure she is.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Isla said:

I was expecting worse the way this thread has 7 pages.... it's a short clip of her lifting her leg up.... seriously :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Cause some users take it too far and just want to bully her. You can agree that her posts are weird and don't make sense, but constantly bringing up her past/current struggles as this form of collective punishment just because you don't like her content is ridiculous.

Britney posts video of her leg in the air with just panties
Exhale: And she wonders why her sons don't see her!!

Britney posts a video flipping off the camera
Exhale: And this is why the GP will never be on her side

TMZ posts another article about her being alone
Exhale: Well, maybe if she got help Sam would've stayed with her.

• Like 3
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Cause some users take it too far and just want to bully her. You can agree that her posts are weird and don't make sense, but constantly bringing up her past/current struggles as this form of collective punishment just because you don't like her content is ridiculous.

Britney posts video of her leg in the air with just panties
Exhale: And she wonders why her sons don't see her!!

Britney posts a video flipping off the camera
Exhale: And this is why the GP will never be on her side

TMZ posts another article about her being alone
Exhale: Well, maybe if she got help Sam would've stayed with her.

It’s not only about this one video it’s about all what she posts. Everyone from time to time post not the best things but in Britney’s case there is no good post since over 4 years !

Just now, MadameFreedom said:

It’s not only about this one video it’s about all what she posts. Everyone from time to time post not the best things but in Britney’s case there is no good post since over 4 years !

So that makes it ok to constantly bring up her struggles to punish her to make your point? Tell me, who is that helping? 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Do I have to keep explaining myself? Why do you care so much? It’s just another account out of the billions on there so why are you sitting here over analyzing it? She said she’s done with the business and here we are with no album or tour she even wouldn’t do a proper photo shoot so where are you getting at about her not being done with the business. 

Clearly she never wins when she has her account on private you all are so concerned and when she post whatever, you guys sit there over analyzing it and judge it when EVEN NORMAL PEOPLE HAVE PUBLIC SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS so get off your ridiculous mindset that every celebrity social media account has to be curated and run by some PR agency. 

Britney has an account open for the general public so she should be opened to people’s opinions and well after 2007-2008 she should be smarter to know that they are consequences to her actions.

She can have a private account to show what she wants so much but have a public account that can be done by a professional team to avoid negativity.

But obviously she is addicted to attention and is doing it to cause controversy.

Because how else to explain that she does not mind that her kids are embarrassed by her social media and asked her to change it but she keeps doing the same things over and over ?

For me it just seems Britney did not learn anything from 2007-2008 and her current behaviour is not better than it was that time.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block