“Mind Your Business” is the 6th worst song of 2023 says Variety

Cqleb

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Eh, yeah it’s technically not great and obviously we’d all like a different direction for a future release, but many of you pretending to hate this song would be the first to get excited if it was played at a party, so. :jamie_lynn_grape:

Honestly I don't hate it. Yeah I danced my S off to this song when it came out. And I just like that we even got this unheard release by Britney. Your nickname is hanging out btw haha I can see you like it too, for sure.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Compared to her classics, yes it’s crap but as a Brit Stan, I’m hungry for any material that comes out. (They just don’t need to be announced as official singles :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:)

Should've just released it on SoundCloud 

This! I'm just glad we even got something tbh..

39 minutes ago, Fita said:

Honestly I don't hate it. Yeah I danced my S off to this song when it came out. And I just like that we even got this unheard release by Britney. Your nickname is hanging out btw haha I can see you like it too, for sure.

The nickname is actually a really bad typo that I didn’t even notice… but I actually like it too much to fix it now. It just adds to the whole idgaf feel of the song, especially that “controversial” verse. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

And yeah, it’s not even an album track so who cares? I can’t imagine any fan hearing this song at the gym or at a party and starting to whine about the song… at least I hope so for their sake. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block