“Mind Your Business” is the 6th worst song of 2023 says Variety

Cqleb

8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Only #6? Should have placed higher.

It truly is one of Britney’s most embarrassing, worst songs ever - sitting in the **** pile with “chillin with you” and “private show” :elton:

Girl bye private show outsold ur entire career at the old navy outlet :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

music taste is subjective. Like I said, not every single is going to be a bop. Get over it. 

There's a world of difference between a bop or plain bad and the same goes with music taste beibg subjective or stating facts.

Facts are that this "song" has dated production, zero interest by Britney, a lazy rollout, awfully produced vocals and lyrics that literally mean zero. None of these matters are subjective and have nothing to do with personal taste but are simply facts. Any decent producer would state this. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

There's a world of difference between a bop or plain bad and the same goes with music taste beibg subjective or stating facts.

Facts are that this "song" has dated production, zero interest by Britney, a lazy rollout, awfully produced vocals and lyrics that literally mean zero. None of these matters are subjective and have nothing to do with personal taste but are simply facts. Any decent producer would state this. 

All of which I never disagreed with in the first place. I think the song is fun, despite being bad. That is OK, since it's MY subjective taste. My point still stands, not everything will be a hit and that's ok. Take a chill pill.

• Like 1
On 12/23/2023 at 6:07 AM, Kiss my said:

Here’s the full list. Interestingly, Meghan Trainor, Coi Leray and the Trump family each had 2 songs on the list:

1. 'Try That in a Small Town,' Jason Aldean

2. ’Vultures” Kanye West, Ty Dollar feat Bump J

3. 'We Didn’t Start the Fire,' Fall Out Boy

4. 'Baby Don’t Hurt Me,' David Guetta, Anne-Marie and Coi Leray

5. 'Money,' Roger Waters

6. 'Mind Your Business,' Will.i.am and Britney Spears

7. Vulgar,' Sam Smith and Madonna

8. 'Rich Men North of Richmond,' Oliver Anthony Music

9. Search & Rescue,' Drake

10. 'I Won’t Back Down,' Lara Trump

11. ‘Mother’, Meghan Trainor

12. 'Boycott Target,' Forgiato Blow and Jimmy Levi

13. 'Hands on Me,' Jason Derulo featuring Meghan Trainor

14. 'My Body,' Coi Leray

15. 'K-POP,' Travis Scott featuring Bad Bunny and the Weeknd

16. 'Cinderella Snapped,' Jax

17. 'Alone,' Kim Petras featuring Nicki Minaj

18. 'Chevrolet,' Dustin Lynch featuring Jelly Roll

19. 'Justice for All,' Donald Trump and the J6 Prison Choir

20. 'I Wanna Be Software,' Grimes

Source:

VARIETY.COM

Worst song offenders include Jason Aldean, Ye, Oliver Anthony, Roger Waters, Fall Out Boy, Drake, David...

Honestly I didn’t think it was a disaster, but yeah the song is not Britney at all imo.. but I’m shook Trump is higher. Oh no 🤪

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block