“Mind Your Business” is the 6th worst song of 2023 says Variety

Cqleb

Well the number isn't the ranking it's just for the list. And music is obviously subjective, it's purely based on preference. The explanation, I agree actually, the sound is so very stuck in the past, the lyrics are odd, but for me, there is a charm that just makes it a fun silly campy song. And if you see the other songs, the reasonings are mostly about the idea of the song, or a controversial lyric, and it made me feel like it was such a negative way of thinking. I mean pretty sure some people like those songs. Not everyone can or should like the same things. Some like classic, some like rnb, some like heavy metal, children love cocomelon. And I'd rather stick to finding new music that I might like, instead of making a list of songs to hate for certain reasons. If you don't like, or find a reason to not like what you hear, simply not listen to it and move on.

And tbh, how on earth would they know every single song released by every singer im the world? I guess first, this list means you are at least known and marketted well enough to be even hated. This list honestly seems just like a pick-me type of list to gain support from haters trying so hard to fit in.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Here’s the full list. Interestingly, Meghan Trainor, Coi Leray and the Trump family each had 2 songs on the list:

1. 'Try That in a Small Town,' Jason Aldean

2. ’Vultures” Kanye West, Ty Dollar feat Bump J

3. 'We Didn’t Start the Fire,' Fall Out Boy

4. 'Baby Don’t Hurt Me,' David Guetta, Anne-Marie and Coi Leray

5. 'Money,' Roger Waters

6. 'Mind Your Business,' Will.i.am and Britney Spears

7. Vulgar,' Sam Smith and Madonna

8. 'Rich Men North of Richmond,' Oliver Anthony Music

9. Search & Rescue,' Drake

10. 'I Won’t Back Down,' Lara Trump

11. ‘Mother’, Meghan Trainor

12. 'Boycott Target,' Forgiato Blow and Jimmy Levi

13. 'Hands on Me,' Jason Derulo featuring Meghan Trainor

14. 'My Body,' Coi Leray

15. 'K-POP,' Travis Scott featuring Bad Bunny and the Weeknd

16. 'Cinderella Snapped,' Jax

17. 'Alone,' Kim Petras featuring Nicki Minaj

18. 'Chevrolet,' Dustin Lynch featuring Jelly Roll

19. 'Justice for All,' Donald Trump and the J6 Prison Choir

20. 'I Wanna Be Software,' Grimes

Source:

VARIETY.COM

Worst song offenders include Jason Aldean, Ye, Oliver Anthony, Roger Waters, Fall Out Boy, Drake, David...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block