Britney: Father forgive me but I’m not ready…

Cqleb

10 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

She talking about Legmie or God?

Anyway, after the whole Lynne thing I wouldn’t doubt we'll see her again with daddy way before the next hearing... 

2 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Her way of writing is normal and understandable when the message is for her father :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I don't think she means her earthly father. I think it's a talk with God.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

She talking about Legmie or God?

Anyway, after the whole Lynne thing I wouldn’t doubt we'll see her again with daddy way before the next hearing... 

1 minute ago, Agyness said:

Her way of writing is normal and understandable when the message is for her father :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I don't think she means her earthly father. I think is a talk with God.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lovely post... until I read that her new dog was her god smh.. that dog will be forgotten by 2025. What happened to her cat? and She had another small dog that got scared from the knives and ran.

spacer.png

Thankfully she has a decades-long track record of replacing old fans with new ones 

britney-dancing.gif

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 4

Such a beautifully articulated and thoughtful post, but I wouldn't have expected anything less from her :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:
Britney, you are more than ready to take that big leap.  I can't imagine how hard it's been for you, but look how far you've come and it will only continue to go up from here. I don't doubt that you will again find that inner light and confidence ❤️

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lovely post... until I read that her new dog was her god smh.. that dog will be forgotten by 2025. What happened to her cat? and She had another small dog that got scared from the knives and ran.

spacer.png

exactly. She said the same about Sawyer, that he was her baby and loved him so much and praised him all the time until he grew up and she replaced him with Snow..the same will eventually happens to the new dog just a matter of time. This have been one of my biggest turned downs about Britney, I'm a stan since the beginning but always wondered wtf just happened to her million dogs.

And just can't help but to notice she kinda was the same with her kids. Praise them as babies but seems unable to understand them as Self beings in a sense they start to being 'one themselves' (and tho' they are behaving like brats, when they were kids like 10/11 Britney seemed harsher with them) Its like she's emotional dependent on men but also seeks codependents on her, like baby kids and baby dogs. like something that 'its hers'. Even the way she was always softer with Jayden is because he seemed more dependable on her as baby and its not cool to one kid (Sean) feel her mom likes the other child more (even jayden says its true and he as the 'golden kid' was the one who ended up selling her more by appearing in interviews with his scam dad. Sean feels like the 'scapegoat kid' and gives more depressing vibes than Jayden who is extroverted and easy going).

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

exactly. She said the same about Sawyer, that he was her baby and loved him so much and praised him all the time until he grew up and she replaced him with Snow..the same will eventually happens to the new dog just a matter of time. This have been one of my biggest turned downs about Britney, I'm a stan since the beginning and always wondered wtf just happened to her million dogs.

And just can't help but to notice she kinda was the same with her kids. Praise them as babies but seems unable to understand them as Self beings in a sense they start to being 'one themselves' (and tho' they are behaving like brats, when they were kids like 10/11 Britney seemed harsher with them) Its like she's emotional dependent on men but also seeks codependents on her, like baby kids and baby dogs. like something that 'its hers'. Even the way she was always softer with Jayden is because he seemed more dependable on her as baby and its not cool to one kid (Sean) feel her mom likes the other more (even jayden says its true and he as the 'golden kid' was the one who ended up selling her more by appearing in interviews with his scam dad. Sean feels like the 'scapegoat kid' and gives more depressing vibes than Jayden who is extroverted and easy going).

I have the same feeling in this topic when it comes to her pets and kids.

Even though conservatorship was bad and caused some issues when it comes to Britney’s motherhood I am sure as well that there is more to it than just the boys were brainwashed. Britney is a woman as well and she may not understand that boys grow up differently than girls.

Because even though Britney was not free almost for entire of conservatorship except for the final years she seemed so close to her boys. Just take a look at her old Instagram posts like before 2019.

Plus dealing with a partner who has mental health issues may be difficult for her boys and 2019 messed her up so much that I am sure it was not easy for her boys to be around her, it’s not easy for us fans to deal with what she posts on her Instagram.

Even Sam Asghari left her and filed for divorce just after 1 year of marriage.

And you know some normal things like her sons no longer needing her and wanting to spend so much time together as they grew that is normal for Britney it was a trigger and she may made a big thing out of it. And you know boys have more common interest with their fathers like daughters with her their mothers.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block