Britney: Father forgive me but I’m not ready…

Cqleb

Love all explanations you guys give in this topic but we all just speculate.

I 100% believe that Britney has a really strong mind and spirit but this is also her enemy.

As I have said before if she didn't have instagram the way she posts the last years, people would have nothing to use against her. Since she took her rights back she has given 0 rights for anyone to talk about anything. 

And even the scandals they tried to use, the public was on her side. Like the slap video, or when she comforted her kids.

Also her book is so well written you just cant stop reading it.

Thing is they totally abused her, not only family but the state and the so many systems and all that happened in public. And even by enduring everything at the end she loses sth again. 

When she will deeply get that the past is past and she decides to use all her experiences to her favor, because lets be clear not many have endured so many things, she will rise as the woman she is.

She is not someone to laugh at, she is someone who deserves mad respect.

Britney you are playing around right now on instagram when we all know that you are an artist. Those black and white vids you would post with breathe on me back then is you.

You are using codes to express yourself when u can write sth as you did in this post.

It's like when she wrote on her book that by holding back on stage she was doing harm to her also.

I am not saying that "detox" and for one more time to choose the hard way is easy but if there is someone who can do it, it's you Britney.

And that purpose you are speaking of, you have found it since kid and we are all here because we know you have many things to give and you are a form of expression for us, your fans.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lovely post... until I read that her new dog was her god smh.. that dog will be forgotten by 2025. What happened to her cat? and She had another small dog that got scared from the knives and ran.

spacer.png

Are you serious? People who have no one find so much joy and peace in their animals. They are gods! Unconditional and pure love! I’m glad she has pets to help her through. 

6 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lovely post... until I read that her new dog was her god smh.. that dog will be forgotten by 2025. What happened to her cat? and She had another small dog that got scared from the knives and ran.

spacer.png

The cat is living his best life running and discovering things thru her garden 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block