Rihanna’s new R9 writers camp has started

Cqleb

The crazy thing about Rihanna and her music is that she got her fans and the GP used to new music every year (with many fillers in between), and now when she finally releases a new album after all these years she'll have to deliver on every.single.track. Something that she nor her fans are used to.

PS: A single like "Work" was OK when it was released, it worked (no pun intended), but now I don't think she could release something like that, it would feel underwhelming... I wouldn't know how to tackle this situation other than to put on a shiny costume and release a ridiculously shameless banger strictly for the gays. Get the harsher audience on your side, feed them by spoon, and then release whatever you want and brace yourself.

Edited by bitbitboi
11 hours ago, KrisJ said:

10000 writers to give us another:

Work, work, work, work, work, work
He said me haffi work, work, work, work, work, work
He see me do mi dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt
So me put in work, work, work, work, work, work
When you ah gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn?
Me nuh care if him hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurting

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

and it smashed :matches:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

The crazy thing about Rihanna and her music is that she got her fans and the GP used to new music every year (with many fillers in between), and now when she finally releases a new album after all these years she'll have to deliver on every.single.track. Something that she nor her fans are used to.

PS: A single like "Work" was OK when it was released, it worked (no pun intended), but now I don't think she could release something like that, it would feel underwhelming... I wouldn't know how to tackle this situation other than to put on a shiny costume and release a ridiculously shameless banger strictly for the gays. Get the harsher audience on your side, feed them by spoon, and then release whatever you want and brace yourself.

Look at Beyonce :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

34 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Exactly. She basically released a whole album by the gays and for the gays. And even then the response was underwhelming...

Well, her last singles and albums did nothing for me but the numbers speak a different language. You can come back with whatever you want to call music as long as you have a follwership, even if it is from two decades ago

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block