Do You Think Britney is enjoying Selena being messy and tanking online?

18 hours ago, LaLohan said:

My god Ive actually been a fan of hers since like 2008-09 .. she's the never been as annoying as this past year

Same! Fan since 2009. Since the pandemic she started acting weird and 90% of the things we hear about her is some internet drama nonsense about hailey/justin or whatever :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

We just want some new music please :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 2

I don't think Britney cares. Nor should she, Selena should just turn her comments off. So many fans think they have the right and audacity to try and tell people how to live their lives like Britney.. like these comments sound so immature "omg he isn't even attractive" IMAGINE saying that... people are so unhinged and unfiltered, these parasocial relationships are so ******* weird to me. Selena just turn your comments off and live your life. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Bigno said:

Thirty year old women acting like highschoolers is pathetic. 

That goes for many people in the comment section too. Selena should have been the bigger person, turned her comments off but so many of those comments in the video sounded like they were coming from 13 year olds and I know so many of those people were above the age of 25 looking at their Pfps. 

• Love 2
On 12/10/2023 at 11:06 AM, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I don’t think Selena was Wrong in this instance I just don’t get her replying back to fans as if she has to prove anything. Her life her choice. These hyper parasocial relationships/interactions is what doja was talking about. Some fans feel waaaay tooo entitled to think there opinion is the best for someone they nvr met… 

This. Her fans are acting as if he's ugly (he's not, he's quite cute) and as if he's been bashing her publicly for years (he didn't, he only ever once threw some light shade, and even then it isn't obviously about her). She has the right to smash whoever she wants, and her fans are kinda creepy if they can't handle that (looking at you, Sam haters lurking in this thread).

That being said, fighting everyone when a simple "I see your guys' comments. I see your concerns. Please know that I can decide for myself who I want in my life and that includes So-and-So." story post would've sufficed? Selena's always been messy on social media. ALWAYS. She just has damn good PR.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Jack Spears said:

That goes for many people in the comment section too. Selena should have been the bigger person, turned her comments off but so many of those comments in the video sounded like they were coming from 13 year olds and I know so many of those people were above the age of 25 looking at their Pfps. 

Agreed. Some ppl seem to be forever stuck in their teenage years.

• Like 1

I love the hypocrisy. People saying someone is messy and problematic, but being messy and problematic while doing it. Selena is a human and I'm glad she is deffending herself instead of posing like a perfect person, witch she's not. Nobody is perfect, so GET'EM GIRL!

Britney has nothing to do with this. Their beef is private and we don't know actually who is right or wrong.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block