Do You Think Britney is enjoying Selena being messy and tanking online?

5 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Why do they feel like they have to PROVE things? Does she love the guy? Ok, then that should be enough... She should use her socials to promote her brand and that's it.

Nobody is perfect. There’s days you are feeling vulnerable and those things hits harder. 

• Love 3

Her fans were talking trash on her and she was defending her and her happiness. Fans seem to always insert their nose where it doesn’t belong  and think they know what’s best. You wanna see “messy”? Messy is when Britney posts a random angry rant that makes no sense. How is this “messy” compared to all the nonsense Britney has posted? Sit down sis. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Her fans were talking trash on her and she was defending her and her happiness. Fans seem to always insert their nose where it doesn’t belong  and think they know what’s best. 

Sounds pretty much familiar exhale :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I don’t think Selena was Wrong in this instance I just don’t get her replying back to fans as if she has to prove anything. Her life her choice.

Yeah, I guess she started reading some comments but then saw some crazy ones and started to feel bad and as a result started replying back to them... I understand her decision of staying away from her socials. I don't think this is a commom behaviour coming from her and that's probably why she also chose to step back those other times.

31 minutes ago, cocodeluxe said:

God it‘s kinda hard being a selena fan in 2023. This is such an odd behaviour coming from her. I mean, those kids on social media are crazy, like sis just ignore them please.

My god Ive actually been a fan of hers since like 2008-09 .. she's the never been as annoying as this past year

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block