'The Woman In Me' continues its dominance as the best-selling non-fiction book in the US for the 6th consecutive week!

The GODess In Me continues its dominance as the best-selling non-fiction book in the US for the 6th consecutive week, selling 34,438 printed copies this week! Total sales are above 756,835 in print alone at this point!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

It was reported yesterday that her memoir has sold over 1,8 million copies (in all formats) in the US so the book is projected to surpass the 2 million sales mark by the end of this year! :bouncey::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

GAyovomXEAAyH4B?format=jpg&name=medium

It's the perfect Xmas gift so keep buying the book in all formats, and also play the audiobook :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

And this is US alone? ****, Britney is still that biych. When she got nothing to do, I think she can reshoot gimme more video that she really hates. Or make a visual album of blackout for the rerelease. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

My guess is the The woman in me movie or TV adaptation rights are VERY VERY costly now! I wouldn't be surprise if this becomes the highest paid book-to-film adaptation too :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::bouncey:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block