Britney posts throwback from Mexico

The footage of her and Cade. Im sorry but i could SMELL that video. I bet it smelled like sweat and pis s in that room and some other stuff too :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: 

Not a fan of these videos tbh i dont know why she's posting this crap. I HATE it i just cant lie. 

But i do enjoy seeing Britney happy so whatever i guess 

Edited by summer2summer
  • Like 4

Her being so s.exual even with a super GAY guy like Cade is confusing and he is such a creep. There is no way he likes her rubbing her a.ss in his p.nis but allows it just to be a 'yes man' /get along  (I have feeling Britney can't take a Healthy 'NO' /boundary after conservatorship unhealed trauma) but he also loves attention to record these videos. He feeds all this mess. Please let me unwatch this 'erasing it from my mind'

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

WHAT THE ****!?!? Am I the only one who noticed that Cade was hard at the end of the video after Britney was grinding all over his crotch? I thought he was gay? This is just super gross and both of them look like they need a shower and rehab. 
:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew::teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe::huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the::eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe::gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

OMG I didn't notice he was hard..there s no way Britney didn't feel it. This is so awkward. I also thought he was full Gay. I guess he was too wasted and god knows what else

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Haha 1

I don't know.... whatever you say about Cade... but one thing for sure.... Britney's always so happy around him. I think the first time we saw Cade was at Britney & Jason Trawick's engagement party?  Britney danced with Cade and walked out hand in hand with him..... then there's photos of them hanging out at POM backstage, on stage, in the audience (I remember seeing one clip Cade gave Britney thumbs up by the stage when she's performing on stage and Britney smiled :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:) events, at some house, beach.... there's not one bad photos/videos with them together. 

Britney may not act like a 40+ year old, and sometimes her childishness bothered me too.... but at least she's happy, which she barely was during 13 years of conservatorship abuse.  So I still give Cade benefit of the doubt. Cade has connections in the industry, and he came from a normal above average family from Austin, Texas. I think his deceased father was a NFL player and her mother worked too. Cade himself has a college degree in Accounting. So I don't think he's leeching off Britney for money or anyting.  Probably just a friend has too much fun with Britney.  I think he's been a fan too so imagine  from only being a fan to getting close with Britney and even be her manager :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Maybe Britney's checking on Exhale and saw so many members here talked negative about Cade so she posted this one to piss them more off XDXD :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

37 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

WHAT THE ****!?!? Am I the only one who noticed that Cade was hard at the end of the video after Britney was grinding all over his crotch? I thought he was gay? This is just super gross and both of them look like they need a shower and rehab. 
:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew::teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe::huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the::eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe::gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

He didn’t look hard to me at all? 

it’s still a cringe video regardless.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, spreadmywings said:

Her being so s.exual even with a super GAY guy like Cade is confusing and he is such a creep. There is no way he likes her rubbing her a.ss in his p.nis but allows it just to be a 'yes man' /get along  (I have feeling Britney can't take a Healthy 'NO' /boundary after conservatorship unhealed trauma) but he also loves attention to record these videos. He feeds all this mess. Please let me unwatch this 'erasing it from my mind'

He totally feeds her. When people try to say Britney decides everything alone and probably never listen good advice from Cade I remember these videos.

He loves the attention and is more cringe than her. A total Yes person, their interactions are far from normal. 

Ironically or not they’re dancing a song about r#pe.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block