Britney posts throwback from Mexico

2 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

I wont talk shot about Cade she is always all smiles around him. Thats all that matters. And well he hasnt done anything to be a "bad guy"

I agree.... Britney always seems so happy and fun with Cade around.... There's no bad photos/videos of them at all. They may act like people in there teens or 20s sth....that make some people cringe.....   But really,  Cade " hasnt done anything to be a "bad guy" ~~ and he's making Britney happy. Thats all that matters.:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

7 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I agree.... Britney always seems so happy and fun with Cade around.... There's no bad photos/videos of them at all. They may act like people in there teens or 20s sth....that make some people cringe.....   But really,  Cade " hasnt done anything to be a "bad guy" ~~ and he's making Britney happy. Thats all that matters.:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

She seemed happy with Scam Asghari days before the divorce announcement. They still faked the happiness of a married couple.

Not even mention the 2020 videos and candids, she tried so hard to show a happiness because she needed people to believe she was free and fine... 2021 and Britney herself confirmed she had to lie.

So yeah... I don't trust the "Britney looks happy" narrative anymore. Gurl know how to fake it.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Sometimes I don't understand why she posts some vids but then I am scrolling her insta and I get some really strong Primeney fire in her eyes and I just can't say a thing.

Plus she has made it clear in her book that she wants attention. She wants danger. And close to Cade she feels some of it. Just let her be...

I just wish for me she would come back as a performer. She has so much to offer. We lose and she could really explode with her energy!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.