Britney rushed her dog to an emergency vet on the eve of her birthday

I hope Snow is okay! Poor lil pup...

Not sure how I feel about Bryan. I feel like he's the only one she trusts out of her family, which I think is clear from his presence, recent posts, and her mentioning him fondly in the book! So I'm glad she has at least some relatives around her.

30 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree he did nothing to help Brit get out and was very complicit.

This is what i'm confused about... He was just as bad as Jamie Lynn. The only difference is she was going to move Britney's money out of the trust. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

I hope Snow is okay! Poor lil pup...

Not sure how I feel about Bryan. I feel like he's the only one she trusts out of her family, which I think is clear from his presence, recent posts, and her mentioning him fondly in the book! So I'm glad she has at least some relatives around her.

This is what i'm confused about... He was just as bad as Jamie Lynn. The only difference is she was going to move Britney's money out of the trust. :clownery_makeup_meme:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

He also defended the C Ship and mentioned in that interview she’s always wanted out and he sat back and benefited from Britney’s pain. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

He also defended the C Ship and mentioned in that interview she’s always wanted out and he sat back and benefited from Britney’s pain. 

You see, that's what I don't like... I hope she cursed him the F out in private at least! They're clearly trying to smooth things over, but I bet it won't last, especially if Britney wants proper justice served.

42 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

He and Lynne will became heroes for the fans now that Britney is "fine" with them.

Can't wait for the sisters picture, all of sudden I can see many fans supporting JL New reality star career. Lol.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

I wonder why she’s always covering her mouth? Lip work done? To avoid the paps from getting a good pic? Anyway I hope doggy is ok 😕😕

She’s done that since 2007. I definitely feel like it’s a habit when out and about because I don’t recall seeing her do it any other time except for when she’s being photographed by paparazzi. 

• Like 1

im happy she has some sort of family around her, Bryan has been the only family member to give a single **** about her albiet those comments he had were sus asf but I dont think they came from a bad place
anyways :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:
is cade her new boytoy, guy is literally attached to her hip (aside from it being her birthday, but like ****** i see too much of cade in all her pics) :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

without ANY shoes in a **** gas station :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:
that dog is tiny asf, what even happened the **** :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.