Britney on the cover of the national enquirer

Cqleb

22 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I'm I the only one who believes this? She lives a luxury lifestyle, pays for expensive vacations, private jet, supports 2 ex husband's, millions worth of taxes and has no steady income since 2019, except her book. And also, National Enquirer was the tabloid who broke the story of the abor**on years ago. In her book, she also confirmed several tabloid rumors. 

yeah I think she's fine. You can't spend 60 million by having gardeners. not even her lawyer costs that much. also she has incoming money flow from royalties, perfumes, merchandise etc.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

The one thing that she will never be is broke lmao. She doesn’t need to do anything and money will keep coming in from royalties and sales.

yup and if she WAS broke I guess she would sell the house and move to smaller place or something. Like how ridiculous can these tabloids be.

• Like 1

She will never be broke. As soon as that happens she can make a mini tour and it's done, she will be wealthy again. She has the power to be at the top of the charts if that's what she wanted to. But I do believe she has a fancy lifestyle and that soon or later she will have to work again, she spends a LOT of money on lawyers and the conservatorship trial, she only flies on private jets, go to expensive locations every 1 or 2 months and probably pays a LOT of taxes every year. Damn, she doesn't even need to do much, we know from multiple sources that she was offered like 20-30 million dollars for a single tv interview. 

On 11/30/2023 at 4:04 PM, LizeS_ said:

I'm I the only one who believes this? She lives a luxury lifestyle, pays for expensive vacations, private jet, supports 2 ex husband's, millions worth of taxes and has no steady income since 2019, except her book. And also, National Enquirer was the tabloid who broke the story of the abor**on years ago. In her book, she also confirmed several tabloid rumors. 

she makes 800,000$ off interest each month alone on investments she just lives off that she's far from broke this is BS 

• Like 2
On 11/30/2023 at 4:04 PM, LizeS_ said:

4 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

she makes 800,000$ off interest each month alone on investments she just lives off that she's far from broke this is BS 

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Estimates of Britney Spears’s net worth vary from $50 million to $125 million, but being a wealthy pop icon doesn’t make one impervious to financial disaster.

Yep The New York Times wrote an article in 2007 "What little light has been shed on Ms. Spears’s finances came last May, when part of an income statement surfaced in her divorce case. It put her average monthly earnings at more than $730,000, mainly from royalties, but said she earned only $13,000 a month from investments. (Her spending, including $102,000 a month for entertainment, gifts and vacation and $16,000 for clothes, was more eye-catching."   Shows that she don't spend more than what she earns. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

On 11/30/2023 at 11:56 PM, Pinky98 said:

To be fair, she lives a luxury lifestyle. I don’t mean Gucci and Cars. I mean gardeners, house managers, personal assistants, security, service charges for her gated community, vehicle maintenance, dog walkers, then child support and spousal support, health insurance, etc etc. not to mention her private doctors and therapists etc and vacations. She might be home all the time, but that house and its staff costs a lot of money 

Yes, but no 30 millions in year. Maximum 1-2!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block