Britney on the cover of the national enquirer

Cqleb

I'm I the only one who believes this? She lives a luxury lifestyle, pays for expensive vacations, private jet, supports 2 ex husband's, millions worth of taxes and has no steady income since 2019, except her book. And also, National Enquirer was the tabloid who broke the story of the abor**on years ago. In her book, she also confirmed several tabloid rumors. 

• Love 1

To be fair, she lives a luxury lifestyle. I don’t mean Gucci and Cars. I mean gardeners, house managers, personal assistants, security, service charges for her gated community, vehicle maintenance, dog walkers, then child support and spousal support, health insurance, etc etc. not to mention her private doctors and therapists etc and vacations. She might be home all the time, but that house and its staff costs a lot of money 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL Not the lie of burning 60 million in two years, she kept her same home and made millions off her book deal.

Seems to have her same cars and seems to be home a lot of the time. 

I remember in 2007 when I wasn't so much a fan of Britney I heard - I don't know if it was on news or something - that Britney had spent 30 million of dollars in shopping when she was on rehab or before that. Lol that got stuck in my head.. but sounds like it's was an enquirer type of news.

Just now, Fita said:

I remember in 2007 when I wasn't so much a fan of Britney I heard - I don't know if it was on news or something - that Britney had spent 30 million of dollars in shopping when she was on rehab or before that. Lol that got stuck in my head.. but sounds like it's was an enquirer type of news.

She's had many of the same cars for years, kept the same home and pre C Ship was out shopping at Target, getting fast food and didn't seem to be living as lavish as she could have.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

As always since her hay days , tabloids, media, creepy host have always targeted this woman’s life / personal life. It has never changed. Mark my words a few months down the road after her book is “old news” you’ll see the media that “supported” her now turning their backs again for clicks. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block