Jessica Simpson planning new album & tour

CentralCJ

Successica is coming for her first Stadium tour!!!!:bouncey: If she goes country with the new music, maybe she should have Lainey Wilson and Zach Bryan open for her. If she goes pop maybe Tate McRae and Troye Sivan will open.

I know JSimp said in the past that she will never do another pop record again, that country is where she’s meant to be. Well since that album kinda flopped, I wonder if she’ll eat crow and go back to pop. I can’t see her doing another Irresistible style song, but maybe a With You. 
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Love 6
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Successica is coming for her first Stadium tour!!!!:bouncey: If she goes country with the new music, maybe she should have Lainey Wilson and Zach Bryan open for her. If she goes pop maybe Tate McRae and Troye Sivan will open.

I know JSimp said in the past that she will never do another pop record again, that country is where she’s meant to be. Well since that album kinda flopped, I wonder if she’ll eat crow and go back to pop. I can’t see her doing another Irresistible style song, but maybe a With You. 
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Man she's still a babe after all these years :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

I like Jessica, but I hope she works with a vocal trainer.  She’s got the skills but needs to reign it in a bit.

i don’t see her doing pop anymore, but I think she could do some folk-acousticy stuff.

Lol agree.

I remember how much she used to over sing and exaggerate her facial features during performances.

The fact that people here call her successica and xtina floptina, just shows the delusion, and how backwards people are. While I get that xtinas career never reached the heights of Britneys, she sure as hell has been 1000000x more successful than Jessica Simpson. I think Jessica even said this once in an interview, that she was never going to sell as much as Christina. I’m pretty sure stripped alone has outsold Jessica’s entire discography 😂

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.