What to expect on Dec. 02?

What to expect on Dec. 02?   

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would (personally) like to see her thank all of her supporters and fans for their love and support through these years and announces that she will being on an infinite hiatus from social media and just go live life

Eat pray love, take a self love journey/ wellness trip outside the u.s.

The next time we personally here an update directly from her would be Dec 2, 2024, we would get some selfe pics and video/ slash short instrgram live see that she is happy and in a postive space in her life

Of course she would  have a team or aleast lawyers  that will give statements of her being fine throughout the year, so others won't believe false information thats being put out my others to make her look bad while she not in the public eye

On 11/29/2023 at 3:36 PM, Ehju0901 said:

I think she will Google a photo of her with a cake and then share it on Instagram with a vague caption dragging her family and something about hands in the air for the people that clap back!!!! Rose rose rose finger emojis

no she’ll find a picture of a heart shaped cake and caption it something like

”look at this BEAUTIFUL cake !!!😊😊😊it’s in the shape of hearts 💗💗💗!!! I remember when I USED to have a heart…before my family BROKE it !!! should we stay silent when others bring us down ??? you bet your bottom dollar 💵💵💵 I WONT. but anyways… happy birthday to me !!! Pssss- mom I cannot WAIT to get your BIRTHDAY CARD in the mail !!!💌💌💌

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, misstaterth0t said:

”look at this BEAUTIFUL cake !!!😊😊😊it’s in the shape of hearts 💗💗💗!!! I remember when I USED to have a heart…before my family BROKE it !!! should we stay silent when others bring us down ??? you bet your bottom dollar 💵💵💵 I WONT. but anyways… happy birthday to me !!! Pssss- mom I cannot WAIT to get your BIRTHDAY CARD in the mail !!!💌💌💌

:orangu_orangutan_ape: the accuracy

1 hour ago, misstaterth0t said:

100% I’ve been served.:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block