What to expect on Dec. 02?

What to expect on Dec. 02?   

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since, Britney's birthday is in 2 days, we know she likes to surprise us. She gave us SITS and the iconic "Playing with my chest" years before, now since she is totally free and we know she loves her fans, i am sure she will give us something.

so, what will the "Breathe on Me" (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix Extended Radio Edit) chanteuse will give us? 

Discuss and vote.

scarlet takes a tumble best - Fat black lady falls off table - woman falls  of table on Make a GIF

• Love 3

she's obviously going to do a surprise appearance at good morning america performing her brand new single, to then go to a bunch of radio stations to talk about the song and the new album (expect youtube videos of these interviews). the music video will drop the following friday. new album out in january to celebrate the 25th of bomt - mind you, that same day she'll drop a second single with a million-dollar video directed by joseph kahn. the world tour will kick off from london in april.

it's gonna be one hell of a bday, yall aint ready

• Love 3
  • Haha 4

December 2nd of last year, Once upon a one more time Broadway opening date was announced  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

DEADLINE.COM

The new Britney Spears jukebox musical Once Upon A One More Time will begin Broadway previews on Saturday, May 13, 2023.

This year? I expect nothing :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Since, Britney's birthday is in 2 days, we know she likes to surprise us. She gave us SITS and the iconic "Playing with my chest" years before, now since she is totally free and we know she loves her fans, i am sure she will give us something.

so, what will the "Breathe on Me" (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix Extended Radio Edit) chanteuse will give us? 

Discuss and vote.

scarlet takes a tumble best - Fat black lady falls off table - woman falls  of table on Make a GIF

Britney didn't gave us that awful song, that was her team :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Maybe she would surprise us with the release of Breathe On Me (feat. Ying Yang Twins) - Jaques LuCont's Thin White Duke Mix :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

Edited by Dussiniers
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block